chp. 27

THIEF

"Get a grip of yourself

"Get a grip of yourself." Hwayoung joked back, not realising the rough contact that her and the knife made while she cut the avocado. "Ah, shit."

"What's wrong?" Jeonghan immediately jumped from his seat, speed-walking to the female and noticed the cut on her finger that was bleeding immensely.

"Nah, it's nothing. I'll be fine." Before she knew it, Jeonghan went to grab the first aid kit from under the coffee table, harshly opening the red container, pulling out an alcohol wipe and a bandaid. "Thanks, then."

"This might hurt." He warned before tapping the alcohol wipe over her wound. Luckily, the Song was able to hold the pain in, no matter how much it stung.

Yerin, someone who is a morning person, punctured dagger stabs in the female's body internally, glaring at her. She was absolutely furious, pressing her lips tightly as she crumbled her fingers into a fist.

"Be careful next time. I get it, my face is so attractive but focus on yourself." Jeonghan spoke out in a concerned tone as he carefully wrapped the bandaid around her finger. "I'll take care of the rest, go sleep a bit more."

"No, it's fine. I lost the game, I should make up to it." Hwayoung smiled, looking up to the taller male. Weirdly enough, her smile melted his heart, what a pure expression.

Yerin inhaled in order to prevent the anger that was about to explode. She decided to wash up first, stomping away in her slippers towards the bathroom.

Jeonghan and Hwayoung ended up making break fast together; Jeonghan didn't want to leave her alone in case of another incident and Hwayoung didn't want to make him do all the work on behalf of her.

Around half an hour passed, Yerin hid in the girl's bedroom before they each began to wake up one by one at the smell of the delicious homemade breakfast.

"Holy shit Songhwa. Is this toast and pancakes?" Hansol questioned, gaping at the meal that was set out amongst the marble table. Hwayoung nodded in response, satisfied with the creation of her and Jeonghan.

They call her Songhwa. I call her Young. Jeonghan wondered but his trance was interrupted when his girl friend approached him.

"Good morning, baby."

"Morning." He snaked his arm around her waist, placing a quick peck on her forehead as more people began to gather at the dining table.

"We're going to go swim and then play volleyball! Come outside when you're done." Goeun yelled at the top of her lungs to make sure that everyone in the house could hear her.

Hwayoung headed back to the girl's bedroom after changing to find a claw clip for her hair. Just as she entered the room, she found a familiar figure standing in front of her with her arms crossed.

Gosh, why is she glaring at me like that...

"You bitch!" A sudden, vigorous force hit the Song's face, creating a red hand mark over her cheeks. She would've defended herself, but the slap was too sudden for her to react quick enough.

Hwayoung's eyes remained rested, somewhat not retaliating at Yerin's attack. This made her even angrier, wanting to provoke her more.

"I warned you, didn't I? Stop trying to seduce my boy friend! He doesn't want you!" She yelled so loud that Hwayoung scrunched her nose at the audible impact.

"What do you want me to say? Sorry? Well, I'm sorry that you can't always be the centre of attention. Face it, Jeonghan caring for me isn't my problem. I can't control it."

The Lim was way to enraged to answer, instead, she stormed out of the room.

The female left in the room sighed, feeling the pain on her cheeks gradually fade away. At this point, she forgot what she came into the room for. Biting her lip nervously as she exited the room, realising that she was the only one left inside the beach house other than someone inside the locked bathroom in which she prayed didn't hear their conversation.

"Songhwa! Come play with us!" Chan offered, motioning his hand in a 'come' gesture through the glass wall. The Song brightened up, smiling as she walked over to the front foor.

He called me Songhwa. For some reason, that made her joyful. Chan was able to welcome her so quickly in such little time, she genuinely enjoyed spending time with him.

The Lee habitually laid his hands over her back as they trailed closer to the group, their feet pattering against the sand in sync.

"Teams! I dibs team captain!" Seungkwan squawked, "Chan, you can be the other captain."

They then split into groups of four after the captains selected their desired members; Seungkwan, Jihyun, Jeonghan, Hwayoung and Chan, Goeun, Hansol, Yerin.

After standing in their respective positions, Seungkwan served the ball up high, hitting it towards the side of the other team. Safely, Hansol received the ball, sending it to Chan who slapped it over the net. Hwayoung luckily catched it, hitting it up for Jihyun who sent it to the other side.

They continued to play beach volleyball for another hour, the scores resulting in 15 to 9.

"Losers." Hwayoung stuck her tongue out to Chan, making the male laugh at her behaviour.

Why doesn't she act like that with me. The Yoon internally sulked. Shit, I shouldn't be feeling that way.

Yerin this bitch

Yerin this bitch