chp. 34

CONFESSION

TW: S*xual tension

"I feel your presence, like crippled waves." LOVE IS A BEAUTY, NCT 127

" LOVE IS A BEAUTY, NCT 127

01:56

Hwayoung couldn't sleep. Something was bugging her. She slid herself out of bed, introducing her figure to deep darkness as she left her room and to the kitchen. 

The Song flicked on the kitchen lights, blinking in reaction. She went over to the cabinet, pulling out a glass cup and filling it with filtered water. The apartment was completely silent before the sound of the door clicking caught her attention. Spilling a bit of water, she jolted and turned around.

She observed as her roommate entered the unit, holding his bleeding hand and ignoring her as he headed his way into the bed room. Hwayoung's eyes opened wide at the bleeding, watching as it spilt just like her water.

Hwayoung felt a huge rush of worry for her roommate fill her, she placed down her glass and rushed over to his room, barging in. She instantly made eye contact with the half-naked male, his wound on his palm still completely open.

Out of instinct, she covered her eyes with her hands, receiving a chuckle from Jeonghan's lips. "I'll help you. Stay here." She exited the bedroom, grabbing the first-aid kit from the living room.

"No. It's fine." He didn't want her to find out about any of his underground crimes, shoo-ing her away. "I'll deal with-" She didn't budge, the Song lightly pushed the male onto his bed, setting the red container aside.

She gently picked up his hand, nearly flinching at the sight of blood. But, using the skills her father taught her, she skilfully cleaned the wound.

"You know, I like you. Right?" He confessed out of the blue, his relaxed body leaning on the support of his other arm as a smirk etched onto his craving lips.

Although, Hwayoung knew it was probably one of his playboy remarks. "I know you do." She joked back, her eyes fixated on the bleeding palm in her hands, gently cleaning it with an alcohol wipe.

"You do?" The Yoon's face was painted with a smug expression as his eyes raked over the beauty of his roommate. Hwayoung paused for a second, slowly wrapping his hand with the flexible bandage carefully.

She hummed as a response, but gradually, she felt like she was falling for it.

After the Song packed up the plastic, red medical kit, she trailed over to the exit of Jeonghan's room - heading to turn off the lights for him. But as she reached out a hand to the switch and the other holding the handle of the container, her wrist was gripped with a soft pair of hands.

Hwayoung turned her head around, realising that she was basically less than a centimetre apart from the taller male - eyes widening and her heart picking up on the fast pace.

Jeonghan grabbed the kit out of her hands, placing it onto the wooden floors, he positioned himself back up, his body towering over the shorter female. His hand now travelled to her waist, the injured hand resting on the side of his bold figure. Hwayoung's heart beat faster against her ribcage, never losing the indirect eye-contact game with the male.

"I like you, Hwayoung." The Song was frozen in her position, feeling the dominance of her roommate grow over her.

To avoid any accidental words spitting out of her mouth, she awkwardly chuckled as she was standing tightly in the tense atmosphere. The way his breath lightly hit her nose, how his hands laid comfortably onto her clothed waist and how her heart beat at his acknowledgement.

Hwayoung was never confessed to before, never once in her life. Whenever she confessed to another person in elementary school, she was always the rejected one because she seemed to be 'too poor' for their youthful hearts.

However, the Song didn't want to fall into his playboy traps, knowing that it would boost his ego and hurt her if she did. But, how much longer could she last?

"I like you a lot." Authority filling his tone as he smirked, tilting his head and casually leaned down to her level.

Before she knew it, she could feel the plump, soft lips hit onto her own - her first kiss. His lips was laced with an intention, his grip on her waist tightening as she kissed back.

Hwayoung didn't know how to do this, she had only seen a few spicy scenes while watching shows. Reluctantly, the Song tilted her head into the opposite direction as their lips continued to dance in sync. Cautiously, her hands raised to his shoulder, then trekking over to the nape of his neck.

Jeonghan lifted his injured hand over to her cheek, the female could feel the textured compression bandage onto her soft skin. Enchantment loomed over the kissing figures, relaxation filling the room that replaced the previous tense atmosphere.

Impatiently, the male's tongue slipped into the mouth of the others. It wasn't uncomfortable but she felt rather a sense of pleasure and excitement. Jeonghan relocated his hands and slid into her bare back, sending shivers to her spine as this action was unfamiliar to her.

Their lasting kiss continued, the Yoon's body pressed over to the shorter one with his head down in order to reach her. Their lips moving expressively, something that Jeonghan often experiences but this time, it felt like it was a real and not for another motive. He actually felt something spark legitimately for the in his heart.

Not long after, Hwayoung realised that she was probably just another one of his girls. She instantly regretted losing her first kiss to someone who could possibly not even like her to the appropriate extent.

Dropping her hands that were wrapped around his neck to his chest, she gently pushed him away - making the other male confused.

"I'm just another one of your hoes, aren't I?

Seemingly, Jeonghan didn't need to think about it. He knew that he wasn't supposed to actually fall in love during this mission because it was forbidden to date in the gang, but his heart couldn't help it. His hands trailing back to her waist, he pulled her closer.

"You aren't. To me, you're something more," He grabbed her by the waist, seductively guiding her to his bed with his hands. "A lot more." 

I love this chapter heehaiygeiweyhfhwflhoweifhwoEUFwgji