chp. 02

BRAZEN

"Jeonghan

"Jeonghan. That's enough now. You basically killed him."

The mentioned male harshly dropped the collar of the target's jacket, wiping his bloodied fingers onto his shirt.

His black hair was flawed up - but in an attractive way. A cut on his lip appeared, the taste of blood filling his taste buds. Newly forming bruises were painted onto his torso. He lifted up the bottom of his shirt, wiping the sweat off his rested face. Sticking his tongue out slightly as a habit, glaring at the half-dead body that was thrown onto the concrete floor, beside various trash bags.

"Let's go now." Lee Jihoon, a member of 17, requested, looking down at the unconscious body.

The Yoon didn't reply, coldly walking away as he readjusted his black hat. Their figures disappeared into the darkness of the rooftop, leaving a pool of blood that surrounded a soon-to-be-dead body. The steps of the two members as their black sneakers tapped against the trashed, concrete flooring.

Jeonghan didn't seem like he was in the right state to drive, however, he insisted.

Once the two arrived back at their base, they parked into the underground parking lot that was full with an assortment of other shiny cars. Turning off the car, the Yoon and his member trailed towards the elevator - his hands in his pocket non-chantly.

As they arrived back to their assigned rooms, Jeonghan went to wash up and clean up. Taking a fresh, clean shower. The steaming hot water splashing onto his bare back, dripping down from the wet strands of his hair. He used the body wash to harshly scrub off the blood stains that were left smudged over parts of his skin.

He dried himself with a laundered white towel, tapping onto parts of his body which revealed many scars, scratches and bruises on his rough pale skin. Hooking the hair towel around the nape of his neck, he put on a comfortable pair of clothes, exiting the modern washroom.

"Good job, Jeonghan." The leader, Choi Seungcheol complimented, a smile on his face as he walked by the male that just cleaned up.

The Yoon nodded in thanks, returning back to his bed room.

The colours of his room were contrasting to his aura. Plain white walls, bright blue sheets covering his thick blanket and splashes of miscellaneous tones around the place. It wasn't messy, but not clean either.

Jeonghan observed himself through the full-body mirror that hadn't been wiped for a while, the obvious finger prints painting across it. He grabbed a small container of cream from the top of his drawer that he had be using most of his life in the team, putting a drop of the thick, clear ointment onto his fingers and sliding it over the injured part of his lip.

He overcomed the stinging sensation that he felt as soon as he slid the cream on, able to handle it due to the amount of times that he needed to use it.

"Hyung! Come and eat dinner!" A familiar voice of Kim Mingyu yelled from the kitchen.

Jeonghan silently headed towards the dining room in his sweats, his hands hidden in his pocket and his hair still damp from the shower.

As the other gang members began gathering in the dining room, Jeonghan took a seat next to Hong Jisoo, also known as Joshua.

Until all the members took their unassigned assigned seats at the long, glass dining table, the eldest member took a bite before the rest of the members began eating.

"I told you guys not to do that. Just eat, it makes me feel old." The Choi pouted, with a spoonful of rice in his mouth, making the members chuckle as they teased him. Jeonghan ate quietly, his stomach craving in hunger from the amount of physical work he did for the mission.

"Jeonghan, eat slower. You're not in a rush." The Chinese member across from him, Xu Minghao, scolded lightly, noticing how the other was eating in urgency.

The Yoon smiled at his younger members worry, taking another bite once he completely finished his bite.

The dining table was brimming with loud voices and chatters, all the members eating and talking.

None of them were biologically related, but they felt like a huge family.

I hope this gives a hint on the personality of Jeonghans character 😉