Too Hot - Kevin

This is based off of the game Too Hot.

It's a game you play with your lover where you kiss, but there's a catch.

No touching.

No stopping.

Whoever caves first loses and has to let the winner do as they please.

/////\\\\\
Your POV:
\\\\\/////

Kevin and I were in the middle of a steamy make out session. We were sitting on his bed, him at the foot of it as I straddled his hips. My hands were in his hair while his were on my hips.

I suddenly broke the kiss, Kevin's lips chasing mine as he wanted more, but I placed a hand on his chest. "What's wrong, baby?" He asked breathlessly, his eyes dark with lust. "I think we should play a small game." I say softly, my hand tracing his jawline, "And what game do you think we should play?" Kevin smirked, his eyes filling with playfulness. "Too Hot. No touching, no stopping the kiss, loser has to listen to the winner who gets to do whatever they want to you." I say, tracing his lower lip with my thumb.

"Ooh, naughty. I like it," he let go of my hips and took my hands and set them at my sides before letting go and leaning forward, "game on, baby." He whispered softly before slamming his lips against mine. I smirked against his lips, kissing back passionately, feeling his tongue slide passed my lips and trying to fight for dominance. I squeezed my thighs tightly wanting to just thrust my hands into his hair and pull him closer, but I wouldn't let him win. Not like that.

"Fuck, Kevin..." I whined into his mouth, causing him to stiffen, "Kevin, please..." I ended my beg with a soft moan, knowing that it would drive him crazy. "Kevin, baby, please..." I gasped as we constantly tilted our heads to keep the kiss going. Kevin started to breathe heavily as he groaned in response. I felt something hard tap the inner part of my thighs and held back a grin. "Kevin, touch me, baby, please.... Oh, Kevin." I dragged out each whimper, making sure I moaned his name so I sounded like a pornstar.

A growl erupted from his throat as his hands grabbed my hips and made me grind down on him, causing us to both to let out soft groans at the sudden friction. I broke the kiss and shoved him back so he was laying down as I sat on his erection. "I win." I say with a smirk, looking down at my boyfriend who returned it with a shy smile.

"Alright, what does my champion want me to do first?"