Candy Store (Da Bois)

(It's like midnight and I only got like, 2 hours of sleep...... so... this is gonna be shit. have fun~) (I also changed up some of the lyrics.)

Eddie

Josh

Juicy

All

Eddie and Juicy

       "Are we gonna have a problem?" Josh declared. "You got a bone to pick?" He growled, taking a step towards Smashing. (I'm sorry, Smashing ;-;) "You've come so far, why now, are you pulling on my dick!?" Smashing stepped back, the note in his hand. "I'd normally slap your face off. And EVERYONE here could watch. But I'm feeling nice, here's some advice, listen up, BIOTCH!"

        "I like!" Eddie and Juicy chanted. "Lookin' hot, buyin' stuff they cannot." Said Josh, glaring daggers at Smashing. "I like!" "Drinking hard, maxing dad's credit card!" "I like!" "Skippin' gym, scaring her, screwin' them!" Josh points at Y/N who immediately turns red and covers their face. 

       "I like!" "Killer clothes.." "KICKING NERDS IN THE NOSE!" They all shout, nearly kicking Smashing in the face. "If you've got the balls, you can go play dolls, let your mommy fix you a snack!" Teased Josh, shoving Smashing backwards. "WHOA!" Chants Eddie and Josh, shoving Smashing forward. "Or, you could come smoke, have some rum and coke, in my Porsha with the cheer captain!"

       "Whoa, Whoa, Whoa!" All Eddie, Josh, and Juicy chanted as they got up on their table and pointed at Smashing. "Honey, whatchu waitin' for? Come into my Candy Store! Time for you to prove you're not a loser anymore!" They sang, making the letter "L" with their thumb and pointer finger. "And step into my candy store! Girls fall!"

        "At your feet, pay the check," Eddie said, "Help ya cheat!" Finished Juicy. "All you!" The three sang. "Have to do~" "Say goodbye to Shamoo!" "That freak's!" "Not your friend, I can tell in the end!" "If he!" "Had your shot," "He'd leave you to rot!" "'Course if you don't care... FINE! Go dye his hair, maybe Sesame Street is on!" "Or forget that creep!" "And get in my jeep!" "Let's go tear up someone's lawn!"

"WHOA!"

"WHOA!"

"WHOA!"

   Smashing hesitantly handed Eddie the note who immediately tossed it over to Mully. The three "Heathers" hopped down, off the table.

"Honey, whatchu waitin' for? Come into my candy store! Time for you to prove you're not a PUSSY anymore! And step into my candy store!~"

"You can join the team..."

"Or you can bitch and moan!"

"You can live the dream!"

"Or you can die alone!"

"You can fly with eagles, or if you prefer, keep on testing me!"

"AND END UP LIKE HIM!" 

"Smashing! Look! Swagger invited me to his homecoming party! This proves he's been thinking about me!" Mully cheered. "Smashing sighed regretfully. "Color me stoked." He whispered. "I'm so happy!" Mully cheered once more before running off.

    "WHOOOAAA!~"

    "HONEY WHATCHU WAITIN FO-"

     "SHUT UP, EDDIE! STEP INTO MY CANDY STORE! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!~"

          "AND STEP INTO MY CANDY STORE!"

           "it's my candy store, its my candy! It's my candy store, it's my candy stooooooooooooorrrreeeeeeeeeeee!~"