When They Found Out You Are A Cheerleader

(Request!)

Reekid:

    Reekid was walking down to the football field to watch his friend practice and to pick you up from that club that you never told him about you're in, he saw you. You were being caught after being thrown in the air. Your team did more stunts before finishing. When you were walking towards the entrance of the school with your duffle bag you saw Reekid and froze. "I-I can explain." You say, clearly embarrassed. "You don't have to. It's cool to be a cheerleader. Pretty pog." He said with a shrug.

Mully:

    You and Mully were making fun of each other's yearbook photos when he came across the cheerleading squad group photo from your high school and immediately saw your face. He started to laugh. "What?" You asked, looking over his shoulder. When you realized what he was laughing at, your face went red in embarrassment. "Shut up! Stop laughing!" "I can't! I'm fucking crying!"

Josh:

    You may or may not have pissed off you sibling, who got you back with showing Josh a picture of you with your cheerleading squad in your school year book. He teases you about it lightly, but finds it cute.

Juicy:

      He already knew. He was a football player at your high school back in the day. He actually asked you to prom before you had to move and met again a few years later.

Narrator:

     Same as Juicy.

Eddie:

    You're Gabby's older sister by a year, and you were both cheerleaders. Gabby told him and he was surprised, but didn't mind it. He still teases you about it sometimes.

Smashing:

   He already suspected it. Your happy, loud, cheerful self just told him everything. He wasn't surprised when you told him.