You Get Your ✨tIdDiEs✨ Pierced

Reekid: TOO YOUNG MM-MM I'M SORRY

Mully: "First your tongue, now your tits? What's next, your pussy/dick? Your ass? Your lips? Your belly button? Why do you keep putting needles in my favorite parts of your body? So they look shiny?" "Do you not like them?" "No, I do, I'm just confused. They're badass, but... why, though?"

Josh: His eyes were already big enough, but as soon as he saw them.... bro could see all the way across the fucking earth. "The fuck... why... I like them, but why?" He's laughing because this probably isn't the most unpredictable thing you've done LMAO.

Juicy: "Gaege, please stop touching them." You giggled nervously yet flusteredly while straining your voice from the pain. "But they're ✨sHiNy✨." "I know, but as soon as they're fully healed, you can touch them all you want." "Promise?" "Yeah."

Narrator: "Whoa, okay, wasn't expecting that! They look really good on you, Honeybunches, but don't they hurt? Do you need pain meds or numbing cream? Maybe ice?" "Maybe some ice and... maybe some careful cuddles?" "Of course. Go lay on the couch and we can watch anything you want. I'll get us some lactose free(or regular) ice cream, some ice for you, and maybe you can lay with your back to my chest and I can wrap my arms around you so I don't accidentally hurt them, okay?" "Okay. Thanks... I love you." "Love you, too, Honeybunches." *He kisses your forehead and heads to the kitchen to get you your stuff*

Eddie: Mans just went from dom daddy mexican to baby sub mans. "How... why...?" Bro popped a boner lmao

Gabby: "...Why? Don't those hurt? Don't get me wrong, they're cool and all, but don't those hurt?" She likes them, she's just concerned about your pain tolerance and about them getting infected.

Smashing: "Whoa, that's kinda cool, I won't lie to ya, but don't those hurt?" He likes them, but he just needs to get used to them.

Kevin: "Hehehe who needs Iron Man when your baby got iRoN tIdDiEs" "Shut the fuck up, Kev." "*Scoobydoo laugh*"