Kevin Catch-up!

(Requested! Thanks so much for requesting!)

-----

His First Thoughts About You:

Holy shit, I get to work with THEM?!

Your First Kiss:

You initiated it on your third date. He was annoying you by mimicking you, so you decided to shut him up yourself. You gently grabbed and cupped his chin in your hands and kiss him, closing his mouth in the process. When you pulled away he had a huge goofy smile on his face. "Will you shut up now, Kev?" You asked with a shy giggle, "Only if you shut me up one more ti-- Mmph!" You kissed him again, cutting him off from finishing his words/sentence.

How you kiss:

Surprisingly, this mans is gentle with you. His hands are on your waist, hips, lower back just above your ass, in your back pockets, on your ass, cupping your face, in your hair... Just everywhere, honestly. He loves to worship and feel around your body.

Caught Making Out:

Juicy came in with a loud slam on the door. "DAMN, GET SOME, KEVIN WHOOO!" You both pulled away laughing, "Bro, get out! Ahahaha!" Kevin yelled, laughing as his face was flushed red from being flustered as you just laughed into Kevin's chest, your face as dark red as his.

You Have A Panic Attack:

He hugs you close to his chest, slowly swaying back and forth with you in his lap. Hums to you and rubs your back. His tight embrace and calming voice helps you calm down. He whispers sweet nothings to you and kisses you all over to help make you feel better.

You Get Sick:

Mf doesn't care, he just clings to you no matter what. He gets you meds and turns you into a blanket burrito, my guy. Gets himself sick but doesn't give a rats ass. Like, he may jokingly blame you here and there, but it's all just playful banter at the end of the day.

He Gets Jealous:

Bro is always on you somehow. Like, he has his arm around your shoulder, both arms around your waist either from the back or front, he's holding your hand(s), linking your arms together. So everyone gets the message. Unless that one stupid bitch or Kevin left to do something and Kevin caught them in the act, legit just grabs your arm/hand or just straight up picks you up and walks away lmao.

He Walks In On You Changing:

He doesn't give a flying fuck. Just walks in and lays on the bed. At first you were shocked and kinda awkward about it, but now, it's just a daily thing nowadays.