Hickeys - Juicy

(Slight Lemon)

Last night...

    Juicy disconnected your lips from his, leaving a string of saliva. He looked at you lustfully before kissing down your neck. He started to suck on your neck causing you to softly moan and grip his hair gently causing him to growl lowly from the back of his throat. He found your sensitive spot and started to abuse that spot. "G-Gaege!" You gasped. He kissed down your body and started to leave a trail of hickeys down to your lower zone. He left hickeys on your inner thighs.

Now...

"GAEGE GIBSON!" You screamed. He ran upstairs and to you. "WHAT'S WRONG!?" He asked, worried that you're hurt or mad at him.  You were only wearing shorts. You turned to him. He fought a smirk at the sight of your basically nude body. He saw all of the hickeys he left and smirked. "What?" He asked, amused. "Gaege, I have a meeting tomorrow! How do you expect me to hide these by then!?" You scolded. "Uhh makeup?" He said as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. "You've done this before, haven't you." You said, crossing your arms. He nods, walking over to the bedside table. He goes through his drawer, pulling out concealer. "Boom." He said, passing it to you. "You're lucky you're cute." You sighed, pecking his lips and getting back to getting ready for the day.