Arguments- (Very Requested, Very Late)

Reekid: Reekid HATES arguing. When you do argue, he is very loud. He shouts. He apologizes after a while.

If you flinch, he becomes very worried. He would never hurt you. He'd immediately stop the argument and hug you tightly, apologizing like crazy.

Mully: Mully's face gets red, he yells a lot. Can be kinda toxic tho-. He's a bit stubborn, so you may need to apologize first. If you don't, he'll feel horrible and apologize first.

If you flinch, hugs you immediately. Apologizes a lot. Drops the argument for a while, brings it up a week later tho-

Josh: Resting bitch face. He tries to stay at a normal tone, but depending on how pissed he is, he may yell. If he does, he looks like an angry gnome. 

If you flinch, drops the argument and hugs you.

Juicy: You barely argue. Y'all is chill. But if you do, its bad. Like, honey, it's BAD. He's yelling, cursing, moving his arms around fast, calling you names(probably). Like- it's ugly.

If you flinch, he may not notice at first, but when he does, he just stops to realize what happened and tries to stop the argument calmly. Hugs you, reminding you that he would never hurt you. Ever.

Narrator: Y'all never argue. You guys are the sweet couple that never argue. Ever. He loves you too much.

If you flinch, hugs you. It's not in arguments, it's just in general. Loud noises, fast movements, anything. He just hugs you or holds your hand, telling you that it's gonna be okay.

Eddie: He raises his voice. A lot. It's like, not yelling, just loud. Yells in Spanish, face goes red.

If you flinch, immediately stops and hugs you. Apologizes over and over. Feels horrible. Cuddles to ask for forgiveness.

Smashing: You never fight. Like Narrator, y'all are wholesome. You're the weird, funny couple.

If you flinch, not in arguments, but in general. Hugs or wraps an arm around you. Tells you it's gonna be okay.