You Kabedon Them

(Kabedon means when you have your lover against the wall and you trap them with both of your hands on each side of their head/torso)
|----------|
|+++++ |
|----------|
|Reekid: He gets all smiley and blush and laughs about it. "Really, Y/n? Ahahaha!"
|+++++|
|Mully: Mully's a bottom. He'd probably find it hot and funny, but won't really do anything because he's too tired too.
|+++++|
|Josh: Resting bitch faces all around. "Really?" He might find it funny and give you a quick kiss before going on with his day.
|+++++|
|Juicy: "oH nO iVe bEeN hElD HoStAgE oH wHaTeVeR sHaLl I dO?" He literally doesn't do anything he thinks its funny.
|+++++|
|Narrator: He'd find it adorable and hug you close. "You're too cute, Honeybunches."
|+++++|
|Eddie: He'd be very surprised and flustered at first but he'd make a few flirty jokes and will laugh and hug you, asking if he can try it on you to see how it felt.
|+++++|
|Gabby: She'd cover her face and start laughing. "Oh, my God, Y/n!" She'd be very flustered, but she'd also find it funny at the same time
|+++++|
|Smashing: He finds it funny and may just kiss your forehead and hug and hold you close.
|+++++|
|Kevin: He'd laugh before turning the tables and kabedons you. "Whoopsies babe! Look who's cornered now! *Scoobydoo laugh*" He'd probably tickle the living hell out of you though.
|----------|
|+++++ |
|----------|