Gay? -Reekid-

(You're a boy in this. If you're not, just pretend. If you're homophobic, please skip this. Thanks!)

    You and Reekid have been secretly dating for about a year. Only his mum knew. Reekid wanted to come out to the boys, but was scared. He was constantly overthinking. It hurt to see him so nervous. The two of you were going to America to meet up with the boys. The boys have HEARD of you, but have never SEEN you before. 

   When you arrived at Juicy's house, his hands were shaking. You took his hands and gave them a light squeeze and pecked his lips. "It's gonna be okay. Promise." He nodded, a soft smile appearing on his face. You gently let go of his hands and walked up to the front door, Reekid behind you. You knocked on the door. You slowly hid behind Reekid making him laugh. Juicy opened the door. "Sup. Who's that?" He asked, pointing at you.

    "Y/N. He's the best." Reekid said, stepping aside to show you. "Hey." You said, giving a small wave. He nods, holding out his hand. "'M Juicy. It's nice to finally meet you. This knucklehead won't tell us much about you and is being a sneaky bitch about it." He said shaking your hand. You giggled at the last comment. Reekid gives a offended look, making the two of you laugh. Juicy lets go of your hand and lets the two of you in. 

     The boys look over and see you and Reekid. "Who's this handsome guy?" Asked Gabby from the kitchen. You looked a Gabby, then Reekid, then the boys. You played with the hem of your hoodie sleeves to try to distract yourself from your anxiousness. Reekid took a deep breath.

      "Boys and Gabby, this is my boyfriend, Y/N L/N." He said, blushing and looking down. Silence filled the room. Reekid thought he was being rejected, tears prickling at his eyes, a few sliding down his cheeks. He gasped out when he was pulling into a hug by Narrator. "Why are you so upset? We support you, mate!" Josh said while ruffling his hair.

     When Narrator let go of Reekid, Reekid walked over and hugged you. You hugged him, kissing his cheek, causing the others to softly aww. "Thas kinda gay, bro." Juicy teased, making you all laugh.

    After getting to know everyone, you all just kinda chilled out. When the boys left to chat for a bit, you were pulled onto the couch by Reekid. And you two just cuddled. You didn't notice the boys walk in. Reekid cupped your face and kissed you. You kissed back. The boys and Gabby clapped and cheered, making the two of you part. You and Reekid blushed deeply and softly laughed.

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Cheered Juicy. All of you laughed at that.

   When they calmed down, Eddie put in a scary movie for you all to watch. When the boys got their popcorn, they sat in the living room. You and Reekid cuddled and shared short little kisses here and there. When the movie ended, the two of you were sleeping, cuddling. Reekid laying on top of you, his head on your chest, your arms around his waist, his arms around you, your legs tangled in his. 

   The boys looked over and smiled. They took a few pictures for black mail, and Gabby put a blanket over the two of you. The others went to bed after that, happy that their friend was in a happy relationship.

The Boys Preferences, Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें