You Accidentally Call Them Your Husband

(Request! Thank you for requesting!  :] )

Reekid: immediately starts to call you his anime wifeu(definitely spelled that wrong) bought promise rings for yall to wear. Never takes the promise ring off. Ever. It's like glued himself to it. Always makes sure that you are wearing your ring.

Mully: Chokes on his own saliva and gets really flustered. Becomes very shy and clingy. Constantly tells you that he loves you. Basically full simp mode.

Josh: Whips his head to face you. Smiles and wraps an arm around your waist, kissing your cheek in the process. So happy, and replays the memory over and over all the time.

Juicy: Stares at you wide eyed before pulling you into a gentle kiss and a tight af hug. Can't get it out of his head. "Oh! Uh,, no, my husband and I were just looking. Thank you though." He immediately knew you were endgame after that.

Narrator: Gets all shy and romantic. Literally so happy, nothing could make him happier. Treats you like a god after that. Kisses your temple more often, and is extra lovey all day. Takes you to a fancy ass dinner. Like, my man loves you so much.

Eddie: You were on your phone with your mom when you said, "No. I'm not alone. I'm with my Husband. We're outside in the snow." When he head that his eyes widened. After the call ends, he leads you towards the Christmas tree and proposed. When you said yes, he put the ring on your finger and stood and hugged you and whispered, "Love you."

Smashing: So fucking happy. Mans is jumping off the walls with excitement. Changes your contact to "Husband/ Wife/Significant Other". Cuddles you all day after that.