Cute Things He Does

Reekid:

   He sings to you when he thinks you're asleep. And he's really good at it. He usually goes through your playlists to see what your current favorite song is so he can sing it to you. (Awww)

Mully:

   He steals one of your shirts/sweaters/hoodies and sleeps with it when you are not at home. It shows how much he misses you even though he won't admit it. (THEIF)

Josh:

   He talks about how sweet you are in videos or posts and tweets. He tells your haters to fuck off. He watches your videos and posts just to make sure no one is bullying you. (Protective Josh)

Juicy:

   He writes songs about how amazing you are and records and posts them on the internet. When you first saw one you started crying because it was so beautiful. He walked in and asked you what was wrong and you told him. He blushed and hugged you. (Soft Juicy)

Narrator:

   Whenever you are sad, he will do ANYTHING in his power to make you happy. Like buying you teddy bears, candy, flowers. He will do all of the house work and will constantly check on you. (Ladies, get yourself a Narrator.) 

Eddie:

   He will slow dance with you in the kitchen. There doesn't have to be music. It doesn't matter. Just as long as he gets to hold you close, it's perfect. (Aww)