My Beautiful Angel -Eddie-

(Cringe warning. Also! I can't wait until he posts Chapter 4 of Wendy And The Kink Machine (Bendy And The Ink Machine) I have the game, and its really fun! And horrifying. Anyways, enjoy.)

      Eddie was recording part 1 of chapter 3. He was busy trying not to be too loud, so you had a bit of time. You had ordered a huge Boris plush for him. Like, dis thing was fuckin HUGE. You heard him scream and say something in Spanish, making you giggle. 

     You opened the box and picked up the plush. IT WAS OS SOFT! You were shocked.

About half an hour later, you heard his door open. "The hell?" You heard him say. All of the lights in the house were off. "Y/N? You there?" He called into the darkness. You picked up a pillow and threw it across the room. "...Demon??? Y/N, this better be a prank." He turned on the hall light. He saw the Boris plush at the end of the hall. "Boris? No fuckin way." He walked over to the plush and picked it up. 

   You turned on the living room light. "AYE NO!" Eddie screamed. You laughed. "Surprise? I got that for you." You say. "You did? Thank you!" He said, walking over to you, setting into on the coffee table and hugging you. You giggled. He kissed you gently. You kissed back. When he pulled away, you were breathless. 

  "How was your date with Alice?" You teased. "I got catfished... wait a damn minute... are you jealous that I went on a date with her?" He asked quirking a brow. You blushed and looked away. Eddie laughed and cupped your cheek and kissed you lovingly. You kissed back but when you pulled away, you were both breathless. (Damn.) 

   "I would choose you over that ugly ass bitch. Plus, she's a video game character. You're real. You're my beautiful angel." He whispered, connecting your foreheads. You smiled softly at the last part.