How You Were Introduced To YouTube

Reekid:

    He was streaming, doing a Q&A when you walked in with a plate of chips. You were wearing one of his oversized hoodies and booty shorts. A few people saw you and asked who you were and Reekid called you over and just told them all. For the rest of the stream, you sat on his lap while he asked questions and you both finisged eating the chips within 20 minutes, resulting his mom bringing you two the bag.

Mully:

   The boys were doing you laugh, you call on tiktok, and Mully had to call you. You said "Hey, what's up, Babe?" and the comments of that video demanded answers. Later that night, he put out a post telling the fans about your relationship.

Josh:

  You handed him dinner and kissed his cheek, not knowing the boys were streaming and playing among us. The fans and boys noticed and Josh confessed the truth. He had no shame. He said it bluntly with a slight dust of pink on his cheeks.

Juicy:

    The boys were recording and you were walking through Juicy's recording room when you felt strong arms around your waist. You squeaked, as you were pulled into his lap and was faced towards the camera. "See this beautiful creature?! This is my girl/boyfriend/significant other, pussies!" He screamed into the mic.

Narrator:

    When he couldn't record, he sent out an apology post. "Hello, HunnyBunches!!! I will sadly not be able to post today. My lovely girl/boyfriend/significant other and I are going out today! I hope you all have a great day! Thank you for understanding! Love you all! *Insert cute picture of the two of you*

Eddie:

   He was playing a horror game and screamed when you hugged him from behind. He took off his headset and laughed. "Sorry, it's my girl/boyfriend/significant other, dawgs!" He said laughing, looking at the camera recording him and the green screen.

Smashing:

   He told everyone as soon as he got home from your first date.