Gabby Catch-up!

Requested! Thanks so much for requesting!)

-----

Her First Thoughts About You:

Wow... They're so pretty and nice!

Your First Kiss:

She was drunk off her ass and just randomly planted a kiss on you. (The true story of her and Eddie's first kiss, I'm sorry but it's fucking funny and iconic.)

How you kiss:

Very gentle, usually. Her hands will either be on your face, shoulders, forearms, or just holding your hands.

Caught Making Out:

Eddie walked in and walked right back out. Y'all didn't even know. He didn't say anything about it, he just kept it to himself silently having a mental breakdown because he doesn't know how to react or if he should tell you guys that he saw y'all lmao

You Have A Panic Attack:

She holds you close to her chest. She starts crying too because when you're sad, she's sad. Gets you your meds just in case and cuddles you for the rest of the day.

You Get Sick:

Babys you. Gets you medicine, makes you soup, makes sure you're all comfy and cozy. Forehead kisses and she doesn't end up getting sick because she keeps a small distance between y'all, even though she doesn't want to.

She Gets Jealous:

She actually doesn't, surprisingly... Or like, it's really rare lol. She trusts you with her heart and soul. Gabby'll just tell you discreetly and gets you to leave.

She Walks In On You Changing:

At first, like in the beginning of your relationship, she would freak out and apologize like crazy before leaving quickly. But now, she just walks in without a problem. She'll compliment you a lot and jokingly flirt with you, and if you need it, she'll help you with your outfit and hairstyle and everything. (We just love our Gabby :))