Cute Cuddling Positions They Like (Request!)

@PiscesWolf requested this!

(I will edit this in the future to add pictures/GIFs, don't worry!)

Reekid:

    Reekid likes it when you lay on top of him with your head on his chest and your legs tangled in his. He likes this position because he can kiss your forehead, play with your hair, wrap his arms around you like a giant teddy bear.

Mully:

   Mully likes to be the small spoon. He likes to have his arms around your lower back, his face in your shoulder, or to have your arms around him from behind.

Josh:

   Josh likes to cuddle into your side with your arms around him or vice versa. 

Juicy:

   Juicy likes to lay on top of you, his face buried in your chest, (not in an inappropriate way) or in your neck, his arms around you. What makes it even better to him is when you run your fingers through his hair.  

Narrator:

     Narrator likes it when he spoons you from behind. He likes to know that you're safe in his arms.

Eddie:

     Eddie is like ReeKid. He likes to hold you close to his chest and likes to hold you down so you don't leave.

Smashing:

    Smashing likes it when you are basically hugging while laying down. Your legs tangled in his.