Bullied -Dad!Josh-

(Request! Thank you for requesting!)

RIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG

Finally. The end of the fucking school day. Time to go home and sleep for the rest of the day.

You put everything in your backpack, and speed walk out of that classroom, being the last student to leave, as usual.

You bob and weave through the loud and cramped hallway. You literally just left the building, when you were shoved into the concrete. "Oooohhs" were heard from other students.

Letting out a deep sigh, you stood up to face one of the biggest dickheads of the entire school. Wolfgang. (Randomly chose a name, sorry if you're name is Wolfgang)

You gave him a resting bitch face and turned around to walk away, but he grabs the fabric hook on the top of your book bag and pulls you back.

What the fuck is up with guy?!  You thought to yourself. You slid out of the book bag straps and walked away. This wasn't the first time your book bag wasn't stolen. You had extras at home for this exact reason anyway.

Then this motherfucker hits you with your bag from behind, making you stumble, but not fall. He had dropped your bag, due to the heavy weight. You quickly grabbed your bag and sprinted. You ran so fast, you looked like a fucking blur.

You heard fast footsteps behind you in the distance. You somehow ran faster, tears already sliding down your face in fear.

Praying you don't trip, you see your dad's Lamborghini parked on the side of the road. You get to the door and tried to open the door, but it was locked. You started banging on the door.

Josh saw you and unlocked the door, seeing your fear. You opened the door the millisecond you heard the doors clicked unlocked. You got in and locked your door.

Wolfgang gets to the door and starts to bang on the window. "COME OUT YOU FUCKING PUSSY! LET'S GO! GET THE HELL OUT OF THE CAR! BITCH!" He shouted.

"D-Dad... drive... DRIVE!" You sobbed. Josh did so. "What the fuck just happened!?" He demanded, sounding pissed and anxious at the same time. You stayed silent. Josh glanced at you.

It took Josh a few minutes to put everything together.  It clicked immediately. "You're getting bullied... aren't you?" He asked, now softly, his voice full of concern.

You still stayed silent. Your silence gave him  his answer. "Why didn't you tell me, sweetheart?" He takes one hand off the wheel and places it in your shoulder.

"I didn't want you to worry about me..." You softly answered. "Y/n, whenever shit like this ever happens, you need to tell me. Okay? I don't want you to hide things like this from me. It's not healthy." Josh said.

"Okay... sorry.." "It's okay. Tell you what, we get you some ice cream or a burger and we'll talk about this later. Alright?" "Okay... love you, Dad." "Love you too, sweetheart."