Special Chapter III

°•☆•°•☆•°°•☆•°•☆•°°•☆•°•☆•°

The day started with loud moan as Rain arched his back on the bed, clenching the sheets tightly as his mate sucked soul wrenching orgasm from him.

"Phayu s-stop..." It was futile attempt that Rain clearly knows will not work on his mate who is now working for another orgasm, hard and fast with his skilful mouth and his expert hands probed the rims of his hole sending jolts of quivers throughout his body.

"P-phayu...we w-will be late" he tried again and Phayu squish his balls in reply, Rain's toes curled at the sensation.

"Pha-omph..."

Phayu closed his mouth with his own stoping his complaint as his tongue reclaims every corner of his mouth, the taste of his own cum highlighting the kiss.

Rain gasps pushing Phayu breathing heavily and quickly place his hands on his mouth blocking and stopping him from kissing any further and hastily rambles.

"I can't let anyone question my title of Luna of the Thunder Howlers, guest will arrive here soon and I have to be present there before they enter the pack land" Rain breathes hard after saying everything in one breath.

It was the day when Phayu's distant relatives, the Wind-winders Pack were coming, to finally meet the new Luna of Thunder Howlers and mate of their son- Sky.

Phayu rolls his eyes and finally moves away not before kissing his mate hard one more time.

"Fine.." Phayu huffs little annoyed.

Rain smiles at his sulking face and pull him for a short wet kiss before running to bathroom giggling all the way.

Rain was washing his back under the hot shower when strong arms holds him again from the back, surprising him.

"Phayu, what are you doing here, go away, I really don't want to be late naa" Rain complains stoping the roaming hands on his naked body.

"Hmm but I'm saving time here, we can shower together and that way we can save both time and water." Phayu playfully says and Rain swats his hands. Both were now soaked under the shower.

"We both know where the idea of showering together of yours will lead us to" Rain says and Phayu smirks eyes hooded with desire.

"Then why argue and delay, afterall we can't be late Rain" Phayu teases his voice having that huskiness which sends butterflies in Rain.

Slamming his small body to him Phayu traps Rain between the wall, his hand roaming and gliding the smooth skin, and easily catches the hard length of his mate which was coming to life with his every touch.

"We'll finish it quickly" he whispers in his ears before attacking his neck and stroking him at the same time, making Rain melt in his arms.

Rain place his hands on the wall for support as his mate shower his back with hot kisses, the sensation of water dripping between them, his front pressed to the cold wall and his back covered with the warmth of his mate sends shivers in his body and his toes curled as another orgasm reach its peak "Phayu.."

He was about to burst when Phayu suddenly stop all his movement Rain was about to whimper in protest when Phayu place his hands on his back, bending him to the wall and holds his hips tightly.

Rain moaned when his mate gives a long lick to his hole and Rain turns his head slightly back to watch the hard length of his mate angrily pointing at him, head oozing with pre-cum, ready to be inside him. He grabs it and stroke it loving the warmth and the twitch in his hand.

Phayu swat his hands away when his balls tightens and hastily jut out his hips, giving a long thrust he pushed inside completely making Rain cry loud, his voice echoing.

Phayu loved that sound, he craves it the most, the tight hold of his mate's inner wall that clutched him like a glove fueled his passion. Always exciting him no matter how many times he claims him, his thirst for Rain never ends rather it just keep escalating.

A throaty lewd moan escaped from Rain, his body melting and if not for his mates strong hold he would have been a pool of melting mass.

'God, he can never get enough of his alpha'.

Everytime he thinks their passion has reached it's peak his alpha proves him wrong, and his soul and body loves every second of being proven wrong.

The warmth he felt from the hand that holding him at his nape, the digging fingers on his butt-cheeks and the sweet pain every time Phayu thrusts deep, hitting his innermost wall, rubbing his sweet spot that he never knew existed just make him arch his hips higher in demand, his face pressed to the cool tile.

Their moan vibrating throughout the walls, Phayu thrusts fiercely, loosing his control seeing his mate bend over for him and demanding he pounded deep with a groan at the sweet scent of his mate.

'mine'

He thrust with erratic rhythm and Rain burst in pleasure first. Rain holds Phayu stretching his hands back pulling his hair, and Phayu push him more to the wall. The cold tile touching his nipples sending shivers down his spine and holds tight when his pleasure build up high and another orgasm reaches its peak.

Phayu increase his speed when the walls clutch him tight once again and with stars clouding his eyes both crash down from their pleasure, Rain body limping on Phayu's arm.

"You think we have saved enough time for another round?" Phayu asks holding the trembling body kissing the sides of the face when Rain hits him, shoving him out of the door making Phayu laugh.

◇♡●●○○○○○~~~~~~~~~○○○○○●●♡◇

The End
🌧🌪
❤️