Chapter 25

Rain continues to tug the chain that is attached on the wall not giving up in the dark room. He had gained conscious a few hours ago, his mind determined to stay strong after having a mental breakdown and crying his lungs out when he could not mind link with his mate.

His mind void like a empty dark space where there was once a warmth of bond. He missed that warmth, he missed his mate.

Not knowing his surrounding, chained to the wall, arms tired with all his attempts to break free, Rain's determination falters again but he shakes his head. Phayu is coming, he will surely save him, his mate will never let Rain down.

Rain sighs, his heart bleeding for his mate, fresh tears roll down as a image of his mate flash in his mind.

"Phayu..."

Rain softly murmurs the name when there was a shuffling outside the door, Rain quickly shrinks his body trying to hide himself as much as possible from the figure that enters.

"Finally you're awake, remember me Rain"

Rain watch the figure standing ahead. Rain might never encounter with him but he was nonetheless cruel in River Pack.

"It's late but we have met, don't worry I'll not harm you, you are our ticket after all, just wanted to check if you're up" the giddiness in his voice was apparent like he had won a lottery and Rain pursed his lips in anger.

"My mate will kill you beta Rogan" Rain spats and Rogan laugh aloud

"I see you are funny too, with dainty features and fiery spark no wonder Thomas was crazy for you"

"But just for your information, we are specially waiting for alpha Phayu" Rogan informs Rain laughing, leaving the room

"What Do You Mean?" Rain shouts as the door closed once again.

Rain starts to breathe rapidly as panic rose with the confusing words of beta Rogan.

What does he mean by that? He was lost in his thoughts when suddenly door opens again and someone enters whom Rain never seen before, Rain doesn't know him.

"Change of plan pretty boy, seems like your mate does like you, good for you and for us" The man says stepping closer as Rain takes step back.

What Plan? Rain wanted to ask when the man corners him "you must be happy right that your mate has arrived that too so soon."

Rain widens his eyes at his word a little hope blossomed in his chest.

'Phayu is here'

But Rain suddenly falls on ground when the man inject him with another doze of wolfsbane.

~~~

Phayu pushed his paws running faster with the wind, zooming in the woods his men following behind him. It took him few hours to solved the puzzle of his missing mate and involvement of everyone, then took another hour to trace the location of the bastard behind the kidnapping of his mate, curtsy of Prapai who got the call last minute about the exact location and warehouse.

Without wasting any second he jumps out in all fours to find his mate heading to south.

He took a sharp turn and suddenly his mates scent floats in his senses and every fiber in his body sizzled with the anticipation to meet his mate. He could see the small warehouse in the middle of no-where and his mates scent gets stronger in the air.

Phayu burst opens the door ignoring the charging guards leaving them for his men to handle.

Everyone stops mid fight when Phayu roared like a beast stomping out with a face of a monster. He clutch the man nearest, grabbing him by his neck and demands "where is my mate!"