Chapter 4

Alpha Theo was confident that today River pack will gain the position of higher pack, earlier he was irritated with his beta and his daughter so he had warned them, after meeting with Prapai his mood was lifted, he grabs a glass of drink and happily sips with his Luna.

As the party was continuing everyone present there were feeling drowsy, and Theo was confused and was about to enquire when suddenly door burst open and a guard shouts covered in blood"THUNDER HOWLERS ARE HERE!!" and everyone watch in horror as a big grey wolf attack the guard from behind shredding him into two in a single snap. 

Thunder Howlers were the strongest pack ruling the entire north region. As the pack name suggest they are the most strongest warrior wolves. They were once a small pack with a strong alpha, the most ruthless and feared and when he stepped down as a leader everyone thought that they will be history but they were wrong because now the new alpha the son of prior alpha is not only strong and ruthless like his father but is also smart and sly. He had expanded his reign in such short time that everyone knows the 'Thunder Howlers'.

The attack came so swiftly that the guards couldn't see it and in a minute everyone lay dead. A long howl was heard from outside following many other howl making it sound like a thunder. The grey wolf growls at everyone and stands blocking the door daring anyone to step ahead.

"Sorry to crash the party Alpha Theo, but you are under attack" a handsome young man says stepping over the dead body and stands infront, more wolves enters growling and snapping behind him"the name is Saifah, by the way".

Alpha Theo although not feeling well growls and take a step but the grey wolf snaps at him making him stop on his spot.

"How dare you! you unmoral savages, how dare you step on my ground. I'll call the elders, we had enough of you and your brother's hunting." Theo angrily shouts at him showing false bravado. Saifah stop smiling and a dark look pass on his face. Saifah took one step forward emitting his alpha presence, Theo automatically takes a step back with a shiver.

"I thought so" Saifah says smirking.
"Alpha Theo, you have two choices either you submit and we let you live as a 'strike-out' and win or fight and we still win, and as for other alpha's present here, you've also two choices either you submit with a pledge of loyalty to Thunder Howlers and a signature, we let you go without any harm OR you support him and fight with us today and die, but be warned once you side with him I promise you on your dead body that our next hunting will be on your ground" Saifah announces smiling but his eyes showing seriousness.

Few alphas quickly bow down and side at corner listening to him and some alpha growled in anger supporting Theo. "You are nothing but a looser who hides behind his brother, i'll make you pay for your deeds" says one alpha sneering at Saifah "you are an idiot to come alone today boy, and we will enjoy destroying you" another one joins making Saifah roll his eyes.

"Who said he was alone" a strong voice says making everyone gasps with wide eyes as a man enters dragging a body, he was none other than the alpha himself, Alpha Phayu!!

Phayu toss a body in-front and Luna Tamara cries in horror, she runs and hold the body closely while sobbing. All hell loose as Theo recognize his son laying there motionless and cries in anger charging forward.
Phayu was upon them so quickly that they couldn't even detect him move.

Phayu finds it weird that all alpha and wolves fighting here are not transforming and rather fighting in human form which was confusing and stupid if you ask him because they were more powerful when in their natural form. He easily catch the arm of an alpha and swiftly bends it snapping the bone in two making the alpha howl in agony. He punch one alpha and the alpha was unconscious without any fuss. Phayu watches everyone and find it more irritating that the alphas were not strong, they were fighting like a child throwing tantrums.