Chapter 1

"Oh Rainy-Rainy, look what you've done now" a singing sound taunted from door smirking as a brown haired omega glanced at the mess in the room which he had cleaned minutes ago!
"B-but, i had just-" started the omega "Rain!!" A shrill shout made him jump and Rain immediately look down as a slim tall blonde enter the room.
"Haven't I told you to clean this room before the party starts! How can you disobey a simple task like this! You lousy piece of shit! We have given you everything! A roof to shelter food to feed your hungry stomach, yet you cannot do such small task!!" Tamara yelled some more standing infornt of Rain. Scared Rain flinched at the high pitch sound of the pack Luna.

"B-but i had cleaned this room-" Rain tried to explain but was again cut off "What! Are you saying i messed this room, purposely?" Thomas faked innocence as  he said those words making Rain to eye roll in his head to the obvious over acting but contain himself as he better knows what happens if he show any disrespect to the future alpha of the pack. "Is this the way to behave infront of your alpha Rain!" Tamara yelled again making Rain to lower his head again but Thomas didn't like this as he knows deep down Rain doesn't accept him as alpha which made him furious "You know what, I think our Rain is becoming lazy because you are busy these days mom, look he didn't even bring the food which I asked hours ago, and i'm starving" Thomas smirked as his mother fumed at Rain.
"I've been easy going with you Rain so that you can develop with this pack, but i had enough of your lousy behaviour" Tamara starts making Rain to think if this is what her 'easy going' what will be her bad going but his thoughts were cut off again as Tamara continued "from now onwards you are encharge of washing all the dishes and clothes of the packhouse..""p-packhouse.." Rain stutters but Tamara hold out her hand silencing him. "Since you have so such guts to ignore your future alpha command then i'm sure handling todays party will be no problem for you as you don't have to deal with him but entertain today's guest" Tamara commanded making Rain pale and sweating as everyone knows that entertaining the guest is not a decent task, whatever the guest will ask Rain have to do it even if it means to shred his dignity.

Riverpack was not some big pack but it has connections, those connections help the pack in return of the omegas for their pleasure. Every month the party will held and a group of high ranks from different pack get down for shady businesses and River pack offer them the omegas in name of entertainment, if the omega did not do as told it will be a gruesome torture.  Either you accept the task or get punished it's a same thing and most omegas cannot handle the torture which often leads to death, but the pack doesn't care as those omegas are not their actual pack members. They are the left out wolves who lost their homes in war, River pack  collects such wolves especially omegas and use them for their benefits.
Rain was also one of such omega who was captured by the pack, three years ago. Rain was happy when the pack found him because he was wandering alone and was scared, he thought that finally he got a home and pack where he will be safe. He was okay with all the task he had to do in name of favor from pack members thinking he was helping his own but the constant bullying and obvious partiality among the members soon made him realize that no matter how hard he work for the pack they will never accept him as one of them. Yet he didn't loose hope and still work for them thinking that they will accept him one day but now hearing words from Tamara all his hopes died.
He knew what happens in such party, a year ago he lost his close friend, Sig in such party. Sig was a joyful person but once during such party he was appointed as an entertainment. After party he was a totally different person. He wouldn't talk, go out of his room, or eat, within few days later Sig killed himself, later Rain found out that Sig was brutally raped and then tortured in that party.

Remembering his friend a shiver ran down in Rain. He was speechless as he couldn't think anything, as he stand there wide eyes with all color drained. Tamara left after that and Thomas smirked and circled Rain. "Oh you little rat, you finally did it, huh" Thomas said smiling making Rain snap out of his daze, Thomas suddenly pulls Rain then whisper in his ears "i know the dirty omegas like you, you just want to get opportunity to be fucked by someone out of your league, you finally got what you want huh" . Rain was furious and push Thomas away. "The hell you're talking about! You don't know a thing about me so shut up! " Rain angrily shouts at him but later didn't seems to faze as he expected Rain to react like that. Rain might not be the most beautiful omega but he was still very adorable and with a shy personality the alpha within him wants to capture him.  But Rain never reciprocate his advances making him angry. "Oh, i know you very well Rainy, i know you like hard to get" he again roughly pulls Rain to him "i know you don't want to be like Sig, and attend the party but if you want out you know what you have to do, that's  right, you just have to give yourself to me" Thomas said slowly.
Rain knew the consequences of the party which still makes him shiver but what Thomas was offering made his skin crawl.

Thomas has no romantic feelings towards Rain, he just wanted to tame Rain, which Rain knows it very well. Thomas was arrogant, selfish and rude person. He didn't care about anyone else except for his own happiness, Rain never wanted to get Thomas attention but because he ignored Thomas, Thomas never fails to make Rain life more miserable.
When didn't respond to Thomas he smirks down at Rain thinking he won "you know when and where to get me Rain" he says leaving the the room, feeling achieved to corner Rain.
Whereas Rain was just disgusted with Thomas and made up his mind that no matter what he will never go to Thomas!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What will poor Rain do now?

Here is the first chapter, hope you'll enjoy it. Next chapter will be up very soon.
Keep reading and supporting ❤️