Chapter 6

Even-though it was very late at night but the whole pack-house was bustling with new found energy, and why wouldn't they, their Alpha has finally found his mate!

The news traveled before they have arrived and whole pack was excited to meet Rain but Alpha had ordered strictly that no one is allowed to be near him until he returns.

"HE IS ADORABLE" a she-wolf gushed excitedly at kitchen, describing the small mate of their alpha, as she had just left some food for them, although their alpha hasn't allowed them to interact but hey, giving them something to eat is a good manner. All people around sighed happily and chattered among themselves and planned who will go next to meet in disguise of offering anything before their alpha locks him just for himself.

Unaware of all the bustling outside Rain and Sky were inside the room nervous and little scared. "Sky do you think we can make it this time" Rain asks his friend who was nibbling on the cream-cookie which a she-wolf has left them a while ago. Sky was skeptical at first then latter his stress won and he started nibbling. "Rain I don't want to discourage you but getting away from River Pack and getting from Thunder Howlers Pack, and more precisely from Alpha Phayu is like heaven and earth" Sighing Sky replies putting down his cookie. "Oh Sky what am I gonna do, I wanted to just go away from River Pack, start a new life, find a decent job somewhere, maybe do a waiter job, what if they all hate me!" Rain cries "Sky, what if they have put poison in them, stop eating!" Rain panics and Sky roll his eyes on his friend's outburst and dramatic expression.

"Rain, one I don't know, two No these cookies are not poisoned and three stop panicking you are making me lose my mind here." Sky reprimands "Among all the packs it has to be Thunder Howlers" Rain says pouting. "It's not that bad you know" Sky starts picking up his unfinished cookie and finish it in one bite. "Maybe moon goddess thought, where there is Rain there is Storm so why not put him with Thunder pack" Sky says with serious face biting second cookie or third he didn't count. Rain dumbly looks at his friend then throws one cookie at his friend who starts to laugh. "Skkkkyyy..." "OK, OK stop wasting the goodies, you should try one, as you can see I'm perfectly alive and not poisoned" Sky offers one to Rain who gingerly eats it and once the flavor hits he eats it happily.

"But on a serious note Rain I think it's not bad remember we have been in worse situation than this before, and while you were lost in your panic-world, the elderly she-wolf who brought these cookies she gave us a welcoming smile and also before her the other wolf who guided us here in this room was also genuinely happy and they keep looking at you with admiration, not in repulse or in hatred so I don't think they'll hate you, and honestly all the news and details we know about Thunder Howlers were from the gossip of River pack members, don't you think" Sky point out and Rain nods in agreement and thinks he just have to try and see himself, how bad it could be being in the Thunder Howler pack.

~~~~

"It's late, why he is in solar room and not in my bedroom?" Phayu ask removing his jacket heading to his mate. He still had some unfinished work which is why he couldn't come faster. He wanted to introduce him to everyone personally.
"Now hold on your horses", "not so fast Alpha" a short omega in her late fifties and a tall omega of thirties blocks his path. Phayu stops surprised with his pack members. He arches his eyebrow and the elderly omega hit his head lightly "Nanna!" Phayu cries surprised.

"Is this how I raised you, you little rascal! You found your mate and what you do; you lock him away from me, is this the right way, hmm" she says hitting him repeatedly

"Nanna, stop hitting me, I'm your alpha remember" Phayu says stopping her hands, "You little punk, now you're an alpha huh, don't forget I have washed your naked butt so don't try to be smart with me" his Nanna says pulling his ear making him squirm and blush a little "ohhh Nanna, I didn't mean to lock him away from you, it's just I didn't want to overwhelm him, I wanted him to have rest first as it was late and not to be disturbed, that's all" Phayu says holding her hand making her soften, "Aww look at him mama, Phayu is softening, who have thought a little omega is all it needs to melt this storm" teases other omega "Joy, you are lucky that you are Nanna's daughter" Phayu says scrunching his eyes and Joy stick her tongue out to him teasingly. "As he should be, he is adorable-sweet boy, a little bit thinner but I'll take of that other than that he is good match for you" older omega says making him smile. He was happy that his pack is liking his mate, he was not even introduced formally yet.

"Now, can I go to him?" Phayu ask eager to go to his mate. Both woman side steps and he moves to steps "Do not tire him more tonight, he need rest" his Nanna calls behind loudly and Joy chuckles, making his ear red and he takes two step at a time to get away from those two. As he reaches the door he steadies his heart and composes himself. He opens the door before knocking twice.

As he steps inside, Sky quickly stands giving him a small nod. Phayu scan the room and his eyes swiftly lands on the arm chair where his mate was curled up and sleeping soundly. "He was tired" Sky explains him, nervous thinking that alpha is mad seeing Rain sleeping. "Rain was waiting for you" Sky again informs alpha who was not saying anything making him more nervous.

'Rain' Phayu whisper the name of his mate. 'It's perfect' he thought. As he reaches his mate he crouch down on his knees at the foot of the chair and look at his mate, he can watch him all day. He slowly pulls back a strand of hair from the face and a tingle ran on his fingertips making his heart flutter. "Rain" he again repeats his name and Rain murmurs in his sleep making him smile.

Sky watches the interaction in amazement, the ruthless alpha; the strongest leader was on his knees in front of his small friend, looking with the obvious admiration and something more.
'Maybe he is different' he thoughts happy that his friend found someone.

~~~

A soft giggle woke Rain and he snuggles more and tightly holds his pillow, for some reason his pillow is extra hard today but very comfortable. He burry his face and there is more giggle. 'Sky is very happy today' he thinks rubbing his face in the pillow which was smelling really good, like the smell of fresh earth after rain and something else, he couldn't pin-point and snuggles more to get more of that scent, 'earthy smell and...Pine, yes it's the smell of pine' Rain sighs happily that he solved his mystery and was just drifting back to sleep when he remembers Pine Trees!

Events from yesterday flood backs and he remembers last night he was waiting for his mate then he fell asleep on the chair, how he is in bed he had no idea. He is now suddenly aware of the strong arms that are holding him and opens his eyes and the pillow he thought previously was not a pillow but a very strong and wide 'naked' chest of none other than his mate who was staring at him intensely, eyes furrowed and golden orbs glowing. Rain gulped then blushed. Rain squirms to get away but the hold only tightens.

"Out, Now" the alpha orders without breaking the eye contact and two little she-wolf ran out shutting the door giggling.

Phayu was on an edge of losing his sanity. Last night he had carried Rain to his room and slept feeling content with his mate on his arms sleeping soundly. But it was a rather uncomfortable wake up for him as Rain was draped on him. It was not that Rain draped on him, as his heart was warm and fuzzy; his wolf happily dancing, happy that his mate is snuggling closer and closer, but it was rather his lower part that was extremely 'Happy' making him uncomfortable. And it doesn't help one bit when Rain starts to squirm in his arms.

"Stop squirming Rain or I'll claim you this instant" he says in hoarse voice making Rain gasp and in a mid-attempt of moving away Rain falls on him. Phayu hiss and hold Rain by his waist stopping all his movement. Phayu watch in amusement as slowly Rain whole face turn red looking at him wide eyes. Phayu slowly nuzzle his neck and take a deep breath. "You'll be the death of me" he whispers harshly controlling but end up leaving butterfly kisses trailing on his collar bone, to his side neck, to his jawline and take a moment breathing his mate scent closing his eyes. He smells devine like a fresh stream of water and wild flowers in the woods. He drops a lingering kiss on Rain's forehead and leaves abruptly to the bathroom before he claim and mark him without any precautions and preparation!

Rain fall back on the pillow and blinks. Never in his entire life was he ever this hard. He flips back on the bed and squeals in pillow. He was so embarrassed and surprised with the way his body was reacting. He almost wanted alpha to claim him.
His body was eager to meet other and was in bliss when the moment he fell over him. Their lower body completely meshed together and Rain blushed hard remembering the sensation of a very hard member pressed to his lower abdomen. It was big no doubt.
"How I'm going to face him" he murmurs to himself, rolling on the sheets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter ends 🤭

The start of their journey and a new day. Just a teaser✨️

Hope you enjoy this chapter.
Thank you so much reading and supporting, 🤗💕

P.S.: i'm trying my best to write as much as I can, as I don't get much time off from work and from a toddler thus please bear with me and story 🙏

Until next chapter take care everyone ❤