Introduction

Dealing with bully and then doing all their chores daily was something Rain has been doing since the day he was brought to the River pack.
He had accepted long ago that this was his life and nothing will change, but what happens when in a storm, Rain get chance, a chance to get away that, he only dreamed of.

Will Rain accept this Storm to change his life, will Rain handle the storm that can wreck him? (pun intended 😉)

Rain is a shy omega with a best friend and dream to get out of their so called pack, the River Pack. Tired with their bullying and torture Rain dreamed to get away far from them, but what if when the dream comes true and a storm breaks into his life..literally?

Raiding another pack was nothing new to the ruthless alpha Phayu, but meeting the mate of his life was not something he expected. How can he control when his mate looks this cute? How will he deal with his mate who is ready to run off, how can he let go when he had just found him?

Read their journey unfold to something both have not expected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone 👋 ,
First timer here, and this is my first time writing for BL aswell, and if I somehow offend anyone please accept my apology in advance as it's not my intention. I respect each and everyone and believe love is love ❤️

I hope you will enjoy this short story of Phayu and Rain. I loved thier story in LITA and thought why not add my version in another universe ✨️ (if you don't know what i'm talking about it's ok, as this story is different than love in the air, so everyone can enjoy)

Again, I thank each and everyone for reading my story.