Chapter 11

"I can't believe, how our lives have turned out, who could have believed that I can pursue healing and that you could build your ideas outside the paper" Sky says as he inspect a plant turning its leaves, Rain trailing behind with a basket.

"I'm still in shock that everyone approved of my idea." Rain dreamily says. "Of course everyone liked it, look how beneficial it proved, no incident were spotted since then." Sky says digging a plant from its root and placing it inside the basket.

Rain nods, after his suggestion within the next two days towers were built and somehow it stopped the carcasses to appear. He was happy that his mate was not anxious anymore. He remembers how Phayu had held him on their bed other night kissing him senselessly turning his insides into jelly showing him his 'gratitude'. Rain blushed at the memory making Sky to roll his eyes.

"Just let him claim you already" Sky says hitting him lightly making Rain pout. "You know that I'm ready to let him claim" Rain says still pouting "yeah, yeah and that you are so shy that whenever your mate hold you, you become mass of jelly beans." Sky deadpans making Rain hang his head pouting.

"I can't believe I tried to teach you seduction and yet you failed." Sky scolds. Rain rubs his hot ears in embarrassment remembering the incident where he tried and failed miserably, twice. The first time he couldn't form words correctly making his mate worried that Rain was hyperventilating and second time he had almost succeeded and were in a scorching lip-lock session when once again Saifah had interrupted.

Rain didn't know what to do anymore, because although he can see the desire in Phayu's eyes, his alpha is persistent that Rain needs time, it was starting to make him frustrate.

"Rain, don't be sad, let it happen naturally whenever it happens, you both are like magnets I'm sure it won't take long, before you are covered in your mates mark." Sky console the little omega,

"You really think that?" Rain ask hopefully "everybody thinks that, whenever you two are in a room you made us feel like we are invisible" Sky says making face and Rain blush a little.

Once returning to the pack-house both omegas goes to separate ways for work. Rain opens the bundle of papers and measures the details, his designs for the healing house was complete and ready to be started. He was working on the training-house when little footsteps entered the room.

"Momma folget bahket, lehss goo!" Lucy cried waving a basket pulling his legs and Rain picked her up and asks "Slow down Lucy, now, what happened, did mommy forget her basket again?" Lucy nods her head excitedly bouncing on his arms making Rain chuckle. He adored Lucy the most, her does eyes and chubby cheeks melt his heart instantly.

Lucy had made habit of wandering in woods and when Joy had scolded her she somehow scheme to go there with anyone who would fall in her little trap, and Rain was the common scapegoat. Rain knowing this well still goes with her worried that she will run off alone if no one agrees. "Hmm, then let's go" Rain says as he step outside again with Lucy happily bouncing on his arms.

"Rain is good with children" Vegas comments watching Rain going into the woods with Lucy through window at Phayu's office. "He will be a good parent" He continues turning to look at his son who was working hard but a ghost of smile appears in his face not saying anything.

"I wonder how many grandchildren I will get. Have you thought any numbers?" Vegas muse enjoying teasing his son.

"I'll not have this conversation again Dad, you and Paa will have to wait and will not pressure me or Rain" Phayu says monotonously.

"Alright, alright I'll drop it, for now" Vegas gives up and Phayu gives him a smile "now, what is the issue again that is hampering the constructions?" Vegas ask sitting on the chair picking up the document of records.