Chapter 2

"Look here comes our little Rainy-Rain, what've you got yourself into", "finally, someone know their place" "you should drop your innocent act, looser".. hollered a group as Rain pass through the dining hall. He tried to ignore them as they were the notorious group of Thomas and his minions. They were the future of pack thus, no one can stand against them, if anyone try to complain or reply back then it will be a hell of living. They were the brats that every omega feared. They laughed at Rain as he tried to pass them but they kept pushing Rain one to another.

News has already spread that Rain will be the entertainer for tonight's party because of Thomas and his gang.
Rain was devastated and wanted to scream at them but couldn't, as he know even if he shout nothing will change anything and he will be in more trouble. But Rain didn't cry at his situation, he was shy but not weak. Suddenly Rain was pushed hard and he fell on the ground. Everyone laughed at him, "you guys should stop it!" suddenly Rain was pulled and held softly, it was none other than his only friend more like brother Sky.

Sky was also an omega who was brought at the same time as Rain. Where Rain was shy and innocent Sky was a rebel. Sky will not tolerate any bullying and often fights back with the brats. They both were similar age and had faced many harsh nights together, making them stick together. Sky was the only happy-to-go-to-safe-place of Rain and vice versa.

It was no surprise that when the news spread of Rain becoming the entertainer Sky ran to find his little friend who might be lost somewhere. And he was right, as he search through the kitchen he heard the group and saw Rain being pushed arround. He was furious and yelled at them, consequences be damn!

He pulled Rain and hold him softly as Rain was trembling but couldn't say anything. Seeing Rain in such condition he glared each and everyone infront of him. Seeing Sky few of the group member rolled their eyes as they know how rebellious and sharp tongued Sky is. No matter how much they have tortured him he still doesn't keep his mouth shut and always glare no matter how badly he is punished. "Oh please, don't you worry Sky, because next party i'll make sure that daddy will make you the entertainer then you can both join your pity party." Trisha sneered. She was the daughter of the pack beta and girlfriend of Thomas. Sky glared hard at her and said in sarcastic tone "why don't you make sure that your dad finds you a fuck toy so that you so don't have to whore around". Trisha and few members gasped at what Sky has said. It was no secrect that Trisha will do anything to get power and position but nobody dared to say anything to her well except for Sky.

Trisha was red with embarrassment and anger. She step infront of Sky and raised her hand to slap him but Sky easily stopped her hand and hold it tightly "why you peice of shit, leave my hand, how dare you" Trisha said while struggling to free her hand from Sky grasp as it was tightening more and more. "Why? Truth is bitter Trisha, and it's not like I've said something new or secrect, everyone knows you well enough, so if you mind, leave us alone" saying this Sky let go her hand making her stumble on her group. Others were ready to fight but Thomas stopped them "ignore it Trisha you know how our mother hen is but How long will the mother's prayers avail to save her kid." Trisha just huffed and Sky glared Thomas more making other party sneered at him. Rain watching Sky who was about to say something and pulls Sky away from the group as he knows Sky will be in deep trouble if he let him speak.

They reach their room which they share together and Rain quietly sit down on his mattress. Seeing Rain Sky also joins him quietly and sit beside him not saying anything as he knows Rain need this, and when Rain is ready he will be here. He look at the small room they both share.

The room was small for a single person let alone for two but since both Sky and Rain were petite it was manageable. The room was old and needed renovation badly as at one corner of roof has a crack and walls have small holes here and there which Rain has covered with newspapers. The paint had peeled off long ago. Room had no single furniture not even bed just two mattresses and a two small trunks for their clothes. They were not the only one to have such misfortunate room, other omegas also share same room conditions as the pack only provides them just enough to survive and nothing more. It was a sad room but the only good thing was that they have their own washroom, unlike some other omegas who share common washroom, atleast they don't have to line like others when in need, and both Rain and Sky keep their room clean and try to add little details of their own to give some life to the room like the small glass which have fresh flowers placed at the window sill, the small handmade dreamcatcher hooked behind the door.