Special Chapter I

On the occasion of Halloween this is a little treat for you everyone hope you'll enjoy it.

•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○°●○•

Rain's failed attempts:

Rain takes a deep breath calming his nerves holding the tray gripping it tightly he push opens the door and slowly approach the bed carefully scared that he will drop it.

He slowly place the tray on the table and watch the epitome of handsomeness sleeping.

His heart raced and without even saying or doing his face flushed remembering what Sky had advised.

Seduction formula: Breakfast in bed

Rain musters his courage and takes a long deep breath when suddenly his mate opens his eyes making him panic.

"Rain, what happened? Relax take a breath slowly" Phayu rubs his back little worried seeing his mate beside him breathing hard.

"You alright?" Phayu softly asks and Rain nods ears turning red in embarrassment, Phayu gives him smile unaware of his mate's true intention.

"I-I br-brought you breakfast" Rain stutters kicking himself for his nervousness.

'Rain he is your mate, he will not kill you. But how do I make him eat me'
Rain argues with himself in his mind when he noticed his mate was saying something.

"W-what?" Rain asks

"I said why bring only one plate, where's yours? Are you not hungry yet?" Phayu repeats watching him closely. His mate is little distracted today.

"Oh, that..umm..I..." Rain stops his stuttering words stuck in his tongue but didn't know how to say it out loud, that he brought one so that they will share it together.

He fidgets wringing his hands opening and closing his mouth like a fish.

"Hey, relax I'm not mad, it's ok, relax god Rain what happened to you this early" Phayu once again pull him close to his chest soothing worried for his mate.

"Here drink water, it" Phayu hands him the water and Rain takes it with a defeated sigh.

~~~

'Push open, walk with confident, smile, drop the pen, bend over and call'

Rain repeats the words like a chant.

Seduction Formula: Luring

'Rain you can do it' Rain hypes himself and push opens the door

'Good, now walk inside, with confidence'

Rain took his first steps and stops as he watch his alpha sitting in his chair like a king in the middle but he is not alone.

Beta Bali and two other guards were also present there.

'There goes my plan' Rain dejectedly thinks when suddenly he perks up when Phayu dismissed everyone.

He watches everyone leave giving a small nod excited that his mate is finally alone.

"Shit" Rain cursed realizing it's now only two of them.

'What's the next step again, walk away? Aye Rain No'

"Rain?" Phayu calls his mate who was standing at the door looking lost he arch an eye brow when his mate shakes his head cutely and takes a deep breath.

'His mate is up-to something' Phayu thought

'Walk with confident, smile, drop the pen, bend over and call'
Rain repeats and step forward giving a shy smile which Phayu return with his smile and raising both eyebrows.

'Keep it cool, keep it calm, focus Rain, now drop the pen' Rain approach the table still smiling and turn for the pen when he noticed there is nothing on the table, nothing.

Rain can picture his plan deflating in his mind flowing away. He can't believe his luck.

"Rain..." Phayu drawls making him snap his eyes to him.

'Shit'

"Is there something you want to say?" Phayu slowly says, for some reason his mate is here and want something for sure but what he doesn't know, but he still enjoys seeing his cute little face nonetheless.

"I wanted to ask that are you really ok with the building design?" Rain hurriedly says mentally face palming himself.

"Yes, we have discussed yesterday and I'd finalized it" Phayu slowly says eyes squinting, and quickly stops Rain who was about to run away saying a thank you.

He grabs his hand and pulls Rain back making their chest slam together. A zap of sizzle running down his body. He circled his arms around his now blushing mate and asks "now tell me the actual reason you are here".

His mate's cheeks turn a beautiful shade of pink that doesn't help his condition when his blood flows down towards his south pole.

Rain pursed his lips not meeting eyes as he decides now or never.

He slowly lifts his eyes but quickly shy away at the intensity and murmers softly.

"What was that?" Phayu asks not catching the words

"Close your eyes" Rain says little louder watching Phayu intently and Phayu furrows his brow but comply as asked.

Phayu was about to open his eyes getting impatience when his mate hold his face in his hands timidly. He can feel the warmth of his body nearing him and soft smell of wild flowers on spring circles him, a soft lips pressed kissing him shyly.

His lips stretch in smile and was about to open his eyes when Rain covered it with his one hand pulling slightly.

"No, you cannot open your eyes" Rain says his face red.

"Why?" Phayu asks he cannot stop the smile that lifts his face

"Every time I watch your eyes I get fluster, so you must not open them" Rain insists pouting and Phayu chuckles. Holding the waist intimately Phayu inches his face closer "but I want to kiss you".

"T-then I'll lead you" Rain says his mind determined that he will let Phayu claim him and pressed his lips once again.

Within few seconds Phayu took the lead and kiss him with fiery passion making him moan aloud.

Phayu's hand wander on its own as they glide freely inside his shirt, feeling the soft skin of his mate.

His control slowly slipping from his fingers when Rain moved, straddling him on his chair, wiggling his cute little ass making himself comfortable on his lap, Phayu groaned.

Rain sighs in the kiss, his body humming in pleasure, Phayu's scent driving him crazy. He angled his mouth and sucked the bottom lips as Phayu's tongue dominates his own, claiming his territory inside his mouth.

Phayu's hand pushed aside the loose shirt and the beauty of his mate's slender neck greets him. He latched his mouth to it, painting it with hickey.

Rain arches his body and the movement makes him pressed to the bulge that is digging on his lower belly, a moan vibrating in his body as he pulls his mate closer.

Rain circles his arm around Phayu, joining his mate in never ending kiss, Phayu's hand groping him hard, both lost in each other when suddenly the door opens and once again Saifah stops in mid step.

Rain squeals in surprise, adjusting his shirt and Saifah ran away from there as Phayu growled at him.

Rain hides his face in his mate's chest, his face turning into a darker shade of red as once again his plan fails.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

🌧🌪

♡❤️♡

Wishing everyone a very Happy Halloween🎃 👻 🧙‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧟‍♂️🧙‍♂️