Chapter 29

Few weeks later Rain now completely healed watched outside from the window as the guards lead their 'guests'- Ple, Jayden and their son Jacob outside the pack border.

Rain smiles at the thought that Ple has finally reunited with her son.

What Ple had done was to save her child and mate and if he was in her shoes maybe he would've also done the same.

Rain will never hold any grudges for that to her, for him Ple was still his good friend and will always support her.

He was appalled when he first knows that Phayu had put her in dungeon away from both her mate and son.

It took him a lot of pleading, coaxing and hot sex for Phayu to finally release her but Phayu had banned her forever to stepping near Thunder Howlers and Rain gingerly accepted it only in a condition that in future if she needs any help Rain can help Ple and can go meet her (of-course accompanied by his brute mate and all his full force of army).

Forgiveness was not a great forte of his mate.

Speaking of forgiveness Rain after gaining consciousness, Phayu had punished him several times making Rain fall on bed-rest once again, and Nanna, Paa Pete and Sky banned Phayu to sleep with Rain until Rain is fully recovered, but he is the sly alpha and would somehow finds his way inside his sheets, not able to be away from Rain, just like Rain who cannot wait to be in arms of his alpha mate.

Even though Rain was unconscious for all those months but he had missed his mate with the same intensity that his Phayu felt for him.

It was literally a second life for him and he does not want anything but his mate..Phayu.

There were moments where Rain would feel the pain from their mate-bond and sense the sadness that lurks somewhere in Phayu's eyes remembering those months, it always break his own heart and Rain would do nothing but dive to assure his alpha that Rain is with him in those strong arms that would carry him with ease.

****

After healing and able to walk around Rain got another surprise and he watched in horror at the condition of his once beautiful house.

If not completely the house was in ruins and Phayu didn't even feel guilty about it. Not an ounce of regret was there about what he had done to their beautiful house.

Upon enquiring about pack members he was so relieved to know that they all shifted to safe house during the rampage of their alpha when Rain was kidnapped that first day.

Rain didn't know whether to kiss his mate or scold him about it, and regarding destroying the house Phayu in his brooding way dismissed it saying that destroying everything will make Rain stay inside more as now Rain have to repair everything from the scratch. And Rain does it and still doing it and loving each and every moment of building their home together.

Rain smiles at himself but when arguing voices entered the room he sighs. 'Now what'

"He will not go out with any of you and that's final!" Phayu loudly states ending the discussion and a group of three angry faces, one smiling and one frustrated face enters the room.

Phayu immediately close his distance placing a possessive arm around him and Rain gives a questioning look.

"What do you mean any of you, I'm your Paa, I can take care of Rain just fine" Pete angrily says

"Do not forget I'm older than you all and Rain is my precious Luna" Nanna scolds hands on her hips glaring at Phayu.

"I'm his brother, the one that found his cure!" Sky says loudly huffing at his alpha.

"No, no and No" Phayu stubbornly says making all three groan.

Saifah chuckles at the new drama, the never ending saga of his brother's possessiveness. And after Rain's incident Phayu now completely locks Rain to himself only chains and cuffs were missing.

"Just give in once Stormy, Rain will be Fine" Prapai says his head hurting with all this, his mate was not happy making him not happy and his stupid ass of cousin won't budge even a little, to let little Rain go for a walk outside the house with them.

"Why don't you also join me" Rain suggests Phayu listening to all and all head turns to watch Phayu expectantly as they all want Rain to step out for the sake of other pack members who are eagerly waiting to meet their now healthy Luna.

Rain softly place his hands on Phayu's chest fingers rubbing the skin underneath the shirt and Phayu huffs in agreement, making everyone cheer loudly.

~~~

Rain felt like crying some more seeing everyone, and few tears did escaped as he met with everyone.

He had missed his all pack-members and was thoroughly touched to see their worried faces for him.

Rain felt guilty for his pack members that they have to stay away from the house for him.

After his wake Phayu had ordered no pack-member will disturb Rain until he recovers completely only a handful of pack members were allowed to see Rain.

Phayu had strictly gave orders to members that 'Rain needs his rest and will meet only after every hair on Rain's head is shiny again' Phayu's exact words.

He felt so happy that he can finally meet them all. He had decided to meet everyone early in the morning and was so happy and grateful to have such loving people around him.

Rain watched his pack members smiling and happily chattering around him, his eyes falls on his mate standing nearby extending his hand and Rain hurriedly holds it smiling.

They both turned together and started their stroll in the woods once again with sweet love floating in the air.....

Their love was not a destination, but a journey.

A winding path with unexpected twists and turns, breathtaking views and steep climbs.

But they walked it together, hand in hand, cherishing every step of the way.

And they continued walking together eyes filled with love and bond stronger than ever.

Phayu circled his arms around as they stop near the cottage, Phayu watching his own sunshine who was watching the first sun of the spring rising from the horizon and smile, kissing his temple.

"I Love You..." Phayu softly says and watch the brightness spreading in Rain's face with a hint of rosy shade.

Brown eyes meets the dark one leaning slowly as their lips meet in feather light kiss.

"I Love You too...my Alpha Storm"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~•°THE END°•~

The bittersweet moment is here everyone, it's the final chapter of My Alpha Storm.🥲
🌧🌪🌬☁️

Hope you enjoyed this story of Phayu-Rain. 🤍

Thank you all for liking, loving and supporting this book, being writing for first time it means a lot.
Thank You !! ^^
If you guys have any confusion or questions about My Alpha Storm feel free to ask and I'll answer them at the end.

There are Two special chapters left so until then take-care everyone.😊