Chapter Fifty Six

"Don't count on me to save you- don't beg for anyone to save you

"Don't count on me to save you- don't beg for anyone to save you. You save you."

America left behind, Strange and I are escorted through the facility by a squadron of robots similar in appearance to the Iron Legion

America left behind, Strange and I are escorted through the facility by a squadron of robots similar in appearance to the Iron Legion. As we are led through the hallowed stone halls of the emptied facility my attention seeps over over aspect of their structure. My mind noting the similarities and differences alike. I wonder, is this how they would have acted if Ultron hadn't hyjacked them with his AI concious? Could it have been the right protective measure for our Earth?

Suddenly, the leagion halts before a giant door. Bottlenecking Strange and I towards it, we share an uncomfortable glance before stepping through into a giant... I want to say court room. The stone and floor built of smooth stone we approach the dais before four chairs. A gap the only measure seperating us from.

"You are now called before the Illuminati" Mordo reappears before us, taking a cental seat amongst the four others sat beside him "I, Baron Karl Mordo, The Sorcerer Supreme, hereby..."

"Karl?" Strange motions to the others amongst him. A silent request for an introduction. Whilst i can deduce who these people were back in our universe, I can no idea who they are here. Except the man with a fork to his head glaring down at us worth the fire of a thousand suns. Him, I've never tangled with before.

Mordo seems to debate bothering before extending his arm "Captain Carter, The First Avenger. Blackagar Boltagon, Keeper of the Terrigen Mists. The Inhuman King, Captain Marvel. Defender of the Cosmos. And the smartest man alive, Reed Richards of the Fantastic Four."

Completing the group of super freaks, a man dressed head to tail in shiny blue latex takes a gentle seat.
With a pleasant smile, he greets with a nod "Hello Stephen."

"Fantastic Four?" Strange snorts with dignity, leaning to mutter "Didn't you guys chart in the sixties?"

Humming, I lean in and obnoxiously tilt my head "No. definitely the seventies."

"Ah. My mistake."

"It happens."

"I'm sorry." Captain Marvel interjects with a stone cold frown "Is this a joke to you?"