Chapter Fifty Four

"It is my business when you mass murder half the sorcerers of the Kamar-Taj

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"It is my business when you mass murder half the sorcerers of the Kamar-Taj."

"God- you topple a couple of dominos in a sacred temple and it's all whine, whine, whine-"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Travelling through the multiverse feels like skydiving after downing six tequila shots.

At first its exhilarating, but by the end you're just straight up disoriented.

Rolling over on the grass my body collided with I squint into the sun above me. Groaning under the weight of the fall. Raising my hand I wonder aloud, "Did my brain shit itself or at some point did I become a paint person?"

"We definitely fell through a paint universe" I hear America shift behind me "And a pre-jurassic universe, and a bone universe, an animated universe, and a cubic universe-"

Hearing the heavy sound of vomit I push myself to sit up. Furrowing my brows towards Strange who's pouring his stomach content into the nearest chimney. He must've been the one to grab me when I threw myself into America. With a disgusted glance at me over his shoulder, Strange snaps "Did you have no other alternatives then to throw us through interdimensional travel?"

Looking over to America, I take a second glance when she's staring at me. Both staring at me rather accusingly. "Okay. Hold on a minute" I push myself onto my feet, waving my hands around the roof top "Do you see Wanda anywhere here?" Strange opens his mouth to speak but I cut him off, "No. She isn't because she can't travel the multiverse since she doesn't have America's power."

"It won't stop her from sending monsters from this dimension after me."

"Little pup do you see her or any monsters here right now?" I raise my brows expectantly a America "If it's not a current threat, it's a later problem. You can take that to the bank." Receiving only an eyeroll, I snap "Oh I apologise, Dorothy. My bad. Did you want to remain with the wicked witch of the west?"

"No", America steps closer to me in her trainers covered in colourful scribbles "But I'd rather remained back where I was."

"Wong is back there with Wanda" Strange pipes up behind me "Who knows what she will do to him to get to America."