Chapter 101

Mahi's POV

" No, everything is not alright, But today I am here to make things right. " My mom said.

" You are making us tense, please tell me what happened. " Rahul uncle said.

"  Rahul Bhai and Priya,  I came to know that you are also looking for a good girl for Ron."  Mom said.

" Yes, but he said he is in love with someone. " Aunty replied

" Oh, yes! By the way, who is the girl, he is in love with? " Rahul uncle asked Ron.

Ron looked at me but I felt very shy all of a sudden and looked downward.

" He loves Mahi and she loves him. " Mom said instead.

Ron looked at Mom with surprise, but she just smiled.

" What really?? " both uncle and Aunty looked pleasantly surprised. And looked at both of us. The delicate color on my face said it all for me and Ron nodded while rubbing the back of his head.

" Wow!! That is great news! For how long you have been in love with her? " Uncle asked.

" Er... A few years. " Ron said.

" Mahi has loved him for more than 10 years. When he saved her life, he fell in love a few years later. "

" Oh, God!! Why didn't you tell me earlier? And when did you get to know it, Megha? "

" A few days ago, I asked him about his relationship status and he said he was committed to someone. I found some ways to find out who that someone was because I had some idea that it was Mahi. " Mom said.

" Rahul Bhai, What do you think about it, we have been looking for an eligible bachelor for our daughter and now that we know that they love each other...  can you please accept my daughter as yours and share your wonderful son with us?? I have always loved him as my son, especially since he saved her life. " Mom said all of a sudden.

" But, uncle? "  Ron got serious all of a sudden.

" Beta, you leave him to me. " Mom replied.

" What about Mehul? Does he know about them? And by the way, why is he not here when we are discussing about our kids? " Uncle asked.

" Rahul Bhai, actually........ " And mom told them everything.

Ron was shocked beyond the limit that my mom and I knew about. He looked at me and I nodded.

" WHAT??? No!! Mehul is not like that. I don't believe he can do something like this to anyone... let alone do it to my son, there must be some misunderstanding. Ron, did he really do that? " Uncle asked him.

" He did, but anyone could have done that. We both were very young and stupid, so he did all that to stop us. " Ron explained to my dad.

" But he could have discussed it with me. He is my best friend and we have shared so many things, how could he not tell me what involved my son too? How could he threaten you that he would break all the relationships between our families? " Uncle was getting very angry.

" Dad, please calm down... He never intended to break the ties, as he loves you, he just threatened me to keep me away from Mahi. He was just being an overprotective father." Ron said.

Was he for real? What is he made up of?

" And why didn't you tell me anything,  you also have an overprotective father. Why didn't you tell me, I would have talked to him. He would have never said no to me. " Uncle asked

" I didn't want your relationship with him to tarnish. And I didn't want you to convince him for me, he was supposed to give his daughter's responsibility to me so I wanted him to approve me for what I am, not because I am your son and he can't refuse your request. Dad, please, let me get his consent on my own. "

" Enough of all that, I am going to talk to him right away. " Uncle said and took out his phone.

" Rahul Bhai, please stop, I am sorry for what he did, but he is doing what Mudit Bhai has suggested to him and he thinks Mahi likes Aarav as well. But only I know how much Mahi loves Ron. He scolded and threatened Ron when he should have talked to you or me about it. He should have made Mahi understand that she was too young to fall in love and think about all that. As a result, Ron suffered a lot and he ignored Mahi to save all the relationships and spoilt his image in front of everyone to make Mahi forget him. If the kids have suffered so much,  don't you think, he should get a small payback?? " Mom said.

" You are right in a way, tell me what do you suggest? " Priya Aunty asked.

" I want them to get married immediately without telling him as he never bothered to tell us anything. And we will announce their wedding on Mihir's engagement. " Mom said.

" What? No!! I am sorry, Aunty but that is not right. He is Mahi's dad and he has a right to attend her wedding and do kanyadan. I don't want to marry like this."

" Beta, you are a gem of a person and I am proud of the fact that Mahi has chosen you. But please try to understand he needs this shock. Or he may announce her engagement with Aarav, do you want that?? "

" But it is a very drastic step, Mehul  Bhai will be broken. " Priya Aunty said.

" Priya, Ron has got his soft, caring, and sensitive nature from you, I know you think I am overreacting but he really needs a shock as the kids have suffered a lot, especially Ron. " Mom argued.

" It's ok, Aunty, he is just like my dad, I don't want him to suffer. He loves Mahi and will not be able to take the shock of her getting married without telling him. Moreover, I want Manik and my other friends to be a part of my wedding, but it is very bad that we call them to the wedding but not Mehul uncle. We can't  start our married life without his permission and blessings." Ron said firmly.

They all kept arguing about it. But finally, Rahul uncle said that my dad needed to learn a lesson so he agreed with Mom's plan.

" But how can we start our married life without his permission and blessings? It is not fair. " Ron still argued.

" Okay, then don't start your married life till Mehul gets his lesson and accepts you with open heart and arms." Mom said.

"But, aunty... "

" I think mom is right. I had told Dad very firmly not to scold you or I would never talk to him. And he did much more than that to you.  He gave me everything even before I asked for it, but didn't let me get what I wanted the most in my life. You and I have suffered for years, he needs to suffer for a few days at least. " I said.

" Mahi, he is your dad..." Ron said.

" But he had no right to threaten you that he would cut all ties. Now I will show him how it feels when someone you love,  cuts ties with you. I am in for Megha's plan. " Uncle said.

" Dad he is your best friend... He will not be able to take it. "  Ron argued.

" This is between him and me, please stay out of it. " Uncle said firmly.

" But Mahi and I are a part of this, he would think that I am trying to put some pressure on him like this. "

" No, he got to know about your feelings and instead of sharing it with me, he did what he thought was right, now I will do what I think is right. ' Uncle said very firmly, I could see there was no point in arguing further. Ron took a deep breath and nodded reluctantly.

😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍❤️

Good morning friends

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote comment share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day ahead.

Thanks
Chhavi.