Chapter 50

Ron's POV

Her eyes were filled with confusion and frustration.

" Mahi!! What were you doing?? He was taking advantage of you. Are you drunk? "   I asked and she just shrugged.

" Oh!! He is such a good boy. He wanted to kiss me and he requested that I allow him to kiss me. And  I said, okay. "  She said calmly.

What?? She said so casually.

" He wanted to kiss you and you said okay?? Just like that??  Are you out of your mind? Is he your boyfriend? " I almost yelled and she said that he was not her boyfriend. I was relieved to some extent but was still shocked.

" Then how can you allow him to kiss you? "  I could not control myself from asking.

" Really? I thought it was not important to be in a relationship to kiss. He asked me if he could kiss me and I agreed. Like you agreed to kiss that girl in school. " 

Ouch!!

Her answer felt like a slap to me.

I asked her if she was drunk and she accepted saying everyone is drunk there. I grabbed her upper arm and shook her to bring her back to her senses. But she kept arguing with me and then she reminded me that she loved me and wanted me to kiss her but even I didn't kiss her while I obliged other girls who requested and now that one guy had asked her and sent him away.

She was feeling that she was not desirable enough to be wanted by someone. Overwhelmed by the emotions and inebriation, she broke down into tears, feeling a mixture of humiliation, longing, and desperation.

Her words cut through me, revealing her vulnerability and pain. I desperately wanted to explain, to reassure her that I loved her, but I also knew that the circumstances were complicated and I could not tell her anything. She was crying and I was so shocked.  I calmed down a bit when I tried looking at the situation from her point of view.

I tried to make her understand that she should not behave like it but since she was drunk, she could not control her emotions and started crying and having hiccups.

" Mahi, don't do this... Please, I beg of you. Try to understand, I am not good enough for you... "  I said, getting frustrated myself as I was dying to kiss those lips,  but was trying not to give in to the temptation.

But Mahi was getting very emotional and I could see she was hurt and having self-doubt. Her self-confidence was shattered, she thought no one wanted her. My heart was crying for her and I wanted to tell her my feelings for her but I could have tried to tell her that I liked her but she was too young to think about all this and we needed to stop thinking about it for some time, and concentrate on our career. But I knew my Mahi was very simple yet stubborn...I had observed her over time.

She said she would not ask me to kiss her instead she would find someone who would not mind kissing her. I shook inside when she said that. 

I could not let her think or feel like that. She was in a delicate frame of mind, that she could have done that and anyone could have taken advantage of her situation.

No!!! She was in love with me and I also felt the same for her, I would not let anyone take advantage of her. Even I didn't want to kiss her just because she was feeling this way. I genuinely wanted to kiss her but she was too stubborn and hurt. Moreover, I was going mad thinking of anyone else even touching her. She was too innocent and lovely and she loved me. But I was very unfortunate not to be able to accept my feelings openly.

She would have told it to her dad and I could not suggest to her, not to tell anything to her parents, especially her dad. I didn't want her to think bad about her dad or to argue with him, he was her dad, and like any dad, he had the right to tell me to stay away from her as even I would have done that to any guy who wanted to come close to Roohi or my daughter in future.

Though it was high time that I should face Mehul uncle boldly and accepted that I liked Mahi,  my feelings were absolutely genuine for her and I would do anything to have her in my life.

She said she would not bother me again or put me in such a situation and will find someone else who would not mind kissing her. And then she asked me to go and kiss other girls. I felt as if she slapped me very hard again and I was shocked to see tears in her eyes.

I could not see her hurting like that and let her do something stupid that might ruin her life and reputation.

So I held her hand and stopped her but she didn't even look at me. I cupped her face in my hand and tilted her tear-streaked face upwards. 

Unable to find the right words to calm her down and soothe her, I closed the distance between us, my heart was yearning to convey my feelings in a way that words couldn't express. With a mix of love and passion, I kissed her,

I placed my lips over hers and kissed her very tenderly.  She was mine and I could not see her hurting like that. I meant to just caress her lips with mine for a very short period as I knew I would not be able to stop myself. But once my lips touched hers, I could not pull myself away. She was shocked at first but then she kissed me back softly and hesitantly.

We both were standing there alone in the moonlight kissing each other and somehow I felt that there was something magical about it. It might sound cliche but I literally felt my heart beating faster and was in the sink perfectly with her heartbeat. I could feel as if we were the only two people in the entire universe and I wanted the earth to stop rotating for the time being.

I wanted to show her my feelings through that kiss as I could not accept them openly. So I was pouring every ounce of my affection into that single moment. In that fleeting connection, I hoped she could feel the depth of my love for her.

I saw her opening her eyes and looking into mine for a few seconds and then closing them as if she really wanted to make herself believe that she was being kissed by me and was contended when to see me. I could feel her soft lips, trembling gently beneath mine, creating an electrifying connection that sent a cascade of sensations coursing through my body. 

I swear that was the best and the most beautiful kiss I had experienced in my life. But I had to use every ounce of self-control in my body to break that kiss.

As I managed to pull away myself gently, her eyes fluttered open, and she rewarded me with a radiant smile that made me go crazy and I wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight in my arms. I didn't want to let her go but then the harsh reality came to my mind. She was still very young and was Manik's younger sister and daughter of Mehul uncle who was my dad's best friend. And he had told me very firmly that I must stay away from her.

I need to talk to him now... I can't stay away from her or break her heart over and over again.

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺☺️☺️☺️🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Good morning friends 🌞

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote comment share and follow.

Take care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️❤️❤️