Chapter 44

Mahi's POV

" What?? No way!! Are you out of your mind? I can't do that. Your... parents and family will not appreciate it. I can't go to your room. " He said firmly.

" Oh, no one will say anything, my parents know... I have something for you in my room and I need to give it to you. And for that, you need to come inside." I argued.

" Bring it here, and give it to me? "

" I can't give it here in front of everyone. " He looked shocked and looked at my lips. I got conscious and moistened my lips with my tongue. He saw that and gulped. He looked tense all of a sudden.

" Mahi, I can't! It is not right. " He said

" What is not right?? "

" Mahi, I kissed you as you wanted to be kissed, and I didn't want anyone to take advantage of you. But please understand, that we can't go ahead." He said.

" Don't worry, I will not ask you to kiss me again, even if I want to, I need to show something to you. Come!! " I smiled at him.

" I am not going anywhere with you, your parents or Manik will not like it. It's not right. " He shook his head and said firmly.

" Ok, you go to my room there is a box on my bed, it is for you. Go and take it. But open it only when you are alone at your home. " I said.

" Fine! But don't come after me. " He went to my room shaking his head.

I wanted to go after him but didn't want him to get annoyed as he did not want Bhai to see us together.

Manik Bhai is so sweet, I don't know why Ron was scared of him. I waited there for a long time but he didn't come out for a very long time. Finally, I could not take it and went to look for him.

What was taking him so long?

I went to my room but neither he nor the box was there. He was not at the party as well, where was he?

Did he go home after taking the box? Why didn't he meet me before going??

Why did he have to leave so soon? He could have kept the box in his car and waited till the party was over.

I was getting restless as I had given my treasure to him and was waiting for him to respond.

Some of my friends called on my phone as they were looking for me. I came out again and they told me to introduce them to my brothers, their friends, and other good-looking guys. I shook my head and smiled.

Though I was not in a mood but I was their host today and I should entertain my guests. After all the main purpose of such parties was to celebrate and to meet new people.

I saw Mihir with Vihan, Roohi, and Gauravi. I went to them and introduced my friends to them.

Vihan would not have been Vihan if he didn't flirt with girls. As usual, he started flirting and girls were influenced by his charm. Mihir and Gauravi were amused to see him flirting and the girls getting impressed by his charming personality, while some of the girls were interested in Mihir, but he was only interested in one girl since he didn't react to the girls' attempt to flirt with him. Roohi looked annoyed with all that.

Does she like Vihan?

Maybe...

I asked the girls if they would like to meet Manik Bhai and his friends. They all wanted to but didn't want to go leaving Vihan. I knew what effect he had on girls, so I took them to meet Manik Bhai.

As soon as we reached there, I saw that a few girls were already there, Viren, and Shaurya must have been flirting with that group of girls. I introduced my friends to Bhai and his friends and was surprised that Ron was also there, my face lit up, but I realized that he was already talking to a girl from that group and he didn't even look at me. And just Like Viren and Shaurya, he also grinned and flirted with my classmates.