Chapter 86

Ron's POV

It was evening and we were supposed to go to the party. Raj was waiting for Myra to get ready, so I went to the party venue a bit early as I didn't want to be a third wheel between them. They should spend more and more time together.

We all enjoyed teasing Raj a lot, he was blushing like a new bride while Myra shocked us with her very bold comments and Raj turned even more red. I tried to convince Manik to come, and he said that he didn't want to, since Viren, Sujal, Raj and Myra were upset with him.

Though Shlok also called him and assured him that he would try to make things better between Viren, Raj, and him, he didn't come. We all missed, Manik, but we were happy to see that finally he also came later on. He was a bit awkward in the beginning but Shlok Shaurya, and I, tried to make him feel better. 

Myra and I also became very friendly and I really liked her frank and bold behaviour. I didn't like her much in the past and used to think that she was a snob though was very pretty. But now that she started living at our home after getting married, I saw that she was impulsive, but not bad. So I have started liking her.

She realized her mistakes and she was trying to mend them above all she was in love with Raj, so I started appreciating her and most of all I loved teasing Raj because the idiot used to get jealous of me whenever I talked to her. But I can understand everything now.

Well, we enjoyed a lot and after some time, three of us came back home.

As we walked into the house, the silence was almost palpable. It was late, and everyone seemed to be sound asleep. I felt relieved that we could finally get some rest after a long day.

It was a long day as I couldn't sleep last night in anticipation that Mahi would come to our place and I would clear all the misunderstandings. Anyway, she would be here tomorrow, and now at least she knew that I was not involved in the school incident.

********

I got ready and went to join the others as Mahi was coming home.

Everyone was in the living room except the newlyweds. It seems he has started enjoying his married life. Time for him to go on honeymoon.

Just then Myra joined us and greeted everyone with a faint blush on her face and they all smiled at her.

" Where is Raj?? " Mom asked.

" He is getting ready, Mom. Er... Mom, and Dad, since my mom is busy with Nani, I need to go to the salon today as we have some very important personalities as customers booked there. One of us needs to be there. " she said hesitantly.

" Sure beta, you must go. Raj can drop you there before going to the office."

" It is in the opposite direction, Dad. I will drive myself. "

" No, beta! As your hand is still hurt. I will not allow you to drive. Where is Raj??  " Dad said.

" Must be coming anytime. " She said. Dad nodded.

" Ron, can you please listen to me? " She asked me. I got up and went to her.

" What happened?? " 

" I locked the door of the bathroom from outside while Raj was taking a bath. But now it is stuck there, I can't open it. Please go and open it. "  she said.

That is weird!!

" Why did you lock the door from outside when he was in? " I asked out of curiosity.

" Ron! I needed to get ready. Let it be, don't go into details, a bachelor man could not understand the weird situations newly married couples face every day. " She said hesitantly.