Chapter 88

Ron's POV

" Call him here, or I will definitely kill someone today. " Myra whispered to me.

I looked at her and then Raj and then her again, and nodded.

" Ron, come and see the color scheme and designs, Mahi has suggested. "  I said to Raj immediately.

" Yeah, coming, give me some time, let me talk to this beautiful girl. She seems to have grown into a very interesting girl. " Raj spoke exactly like me.

Shit!! He will get me murdered today...

" Ron, come here, you should see the designs..." I said to him.

I was as uncomfortable as Myra was.

Aaja idiot, marwayega kya. Stop your acting!! Aaja mere baap!! ( He will make sure one of us dies today. Come on brother stop acting and come!!)

" Er... Raj ji, Let him enjoy himself, he is busy with what he likes the most. As it is these designs are for both of you. So there is no point in disturbing his important discussion with the interesting girl. You both decide and tell me, I will get it done in no time as I have a very proficient team. "  Mahi said all of a sudden, her words were dripping with sarcasm.

Shit! Shit! Shit!!

No!! He is Raj, just acting...

I looked at her and could see that she was hurt again by the way she thought that Ron was flirting again. That proved her point that I was not in love with her.

I felt so bad, I was trying my level best to show that I had changed but this little thing spoilt everything.

" All of you come and have breakfast, we need to leave. None of you will go anywhere without having breakfast."  Mom said and all the elders left.

Raj and Pavni were still talking and I was getting annoyed.

Enough, Raj!!!

" I think I should also leave. " Myra said to me as I was pretending to be Raj in front of both the girls.

" But you have not even had your breakfast. " I reminded Myra and Raj looked at me while still talking to that girl. I signalled him and he paid heed to what his wife just said and got tensed.

" I am already full. I don't want anything. " Myra said but I knew she was getting jealous and stopped looking at Raj and went to the table to pick up her bag.

" Er... Myra, Mom just told us not to go without eating. " Raj said rushing towards her.

" Thanks for your concern, Ron. That's very sweet of you, but I don't want anything " she said to Raj with a sweet smile but her tone was rather sharp.

" Bye, Raj! " She gave me a friendly hug. I felt very guilty.

" Wait!! Ron, I will help Mahi here since I am free and she is doing our room but Myra has to go. Can you please drop Myra to her work? "  I said to Raj.

" Yes, of course!! " Raj said immediately.

" No, thanks!! Raj, please don't disturb him. Can't you see that he is busy? I don't want to disturb him. Thank you, Ron... But you should talk to your long-lost friend. She has grown into a rather interesting person, right?" Myra said sharply, trying not to get sarcastic but could not help it.

She picked up her bag and phone from the table and just then I caught her hand and pleaded with my eyes I felt bad that they were fighting as the girl was flirting with Raj thinking he was Ron.