Chapter 93

Ron's POV

"  I hope that our connection is strong enough to weather that revelation. Tell me, please. " I said.

" Mahi!!! Please love... " he was saying and the phone buzzed again. 

" It's dad again!! I need to go, or he will come here. " she said and turned to go, but I could not let her go like this.

What is the problem with my sasurji??

" I will take you there and bring you back. I don't want to stay away from you. " I said.

" But how will I explain you coming with me? I mean, if dad knows about us... " she asked.

" You don't have to explain anything. I will do that. As it is, I need to tell everyone about my feelings for you. So it doesn't matter what your dad thinks."  I held her hand and took her to my car and drove her to her place.

Her parents were in the living room waiting for her. I don't know what was his surprise but he was definitely surprised to see me and obviously was not too pleased while Megha aunty gave me a brilliant smile. I smiled back at her with greetings.

" Yes, dad what is the surprise? "  Mahi asked with annoyance.

" Close your eyes!! " Uncle said.

" Dad!! I am not ten years old now. Please come out with it. " she said and just then a popular Bollywood song started flowing in the air.

Tere dar per sanam chale aaye... Tu na aaya to hum chale aaye.

What? The song is beautiful but who dares to call her Sanam ( love) ??

" Hey, beautiful!! " someone said in the American accent. We turned to look at him and saw a tall fair handsome man standing there with an enormous bouquet of exotic flowers in his hand. He was smiling at Mahi.

Mahi's face also lit up seeing him.

Now who the hell was he??

He came forward and gave the flowers to Mahi. She accepted them with a smile.

Smile!! Why does she need to smile at him?

The very next moment he pulled her in his arms and placed a kiss on her head.

What the hell??

I looked at Mehul uncle but he had no problem with the way this man.... How can he just smile when he pulled her like that and...

Leave her if you don't want it to be your last day.

Who the hell is that man?

" What a wonderful surprise! I am so happy to see you. "

" Awww... I missed you so much, my doll.  " he said with American slang.

My doll??

That's it! 

I was going to punch him but Aunty said something to me, I had not heard the most of the sentence.

" ....., Ron? "

" Hunh?? Ji? I am sorry, did you ask anything from me?" I said.

" I asked, that you didn't go to the office today? " Megha aunty repeated.

" Actually I had gone but had to come back for something. " I said but my whole concentration was on the other conversation.

"  Even I missed you a lot. Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" She asked him.