Chapter 5

Ron's POV
Flashback...
In surat Before Manik's engagement

There was no point in keep standing there, I turned and was about to walk away when I realized that we had been standing at the place where...

" Ron!! What are you doing here? Come inside. " I heard Shaurya calling me.

" Coming. You go... "  I said as I was wandering through memory lane.

" Come on, don't you want to see Manik's shocked expression? I don't want to miss watching that happiness on his face, that's why we all came here, right? " He asked and I nodded. He caught my arm and I went in with him.

Manik was pleasantly surprised and was very excited to see all of us. 

Mahi rushed to him and wrapped her arms around his torso.

" Aww... My sweety pie seemed to have become taller. I missed you, pumpkin. " He said and kissed her forehead.

"  Bhai, you came here merely a month ago. I missed you too, Bhai. "  She said making him laugh.

We were surprised to see a young and pretty girl living there with him in the haveli. He introduced us to her as Roshni Mehta, his ward.

Since Mahi didn't want to talk to me but was laughing with Sahaj, I also tried flirting with Roshni just like Shaurya, Viren, and Sahaj did. I wanted to see if Mahi gets affected by that.

" Hi, I am Ranveer, but they all call me Ron!! You are Roshni, can I call you Rosh?? " I said to Roshni. She nodded with a smile.

" You have such beautiful eyes, I really want to drown in them. "  I said and she was looking at me weirdly.

" I will drown him in the pool outside. Idiot!! " I heard Manik mutter. Raj, Sujal, and Shlok were laughing standing beside us. 

" Hey, sweetheart... Do you have a map? I just got lost in your eyes." I said and Roshni was smiling now but didn't say anything.

I stole a glance at Mahi she rolled her eyes and made a face.

Great!!

" You look familiar, have we met somewhere??" I asked.

" Ron, shut up!! That is an overused pick-up line even by you. As it is you have met all of them. " Shaurya said.

" No, seriously! " I said. And Mahi muttered something.

Why are you getting affected, Mahi?

I was busy noticing about Mahi and Shaurya started flirting with Roshni, and she smiled at him.

" Oh!! Such a sexy smile."  Shaurya said.

" Thanks, bhaiya!!" She said.

" BHAIYA ?? " We all said in unison as we were shocked first and then laughed at Shaurya who was still standing there in a shocked state in front of her.

Even Mahi laughed at that.

" BHAIYA? Seriously, Roshni? "  Shaurya asked.

" Yes, you are older than me... So can I call all of you bhaiya?"  She asked sweetly.

All of us shook our heads immediately.

We all enjoyed a lot but Mahi didn't even look at me once and spent all her time with Saanjh.

The next day we all were having breakfast on their beautiful lawn. And during a light and teasing conversation, Myra mentioned in front of all of us teasing Viren that he had a crush on Srusti Mami.