Chapter 54

Ron's POV

I turned away from him as If I was sneaking out somewhere and deliberately behaved as if I didn't see him and didn't want to be seen by anyone. I went towards the garden and I knew he would follow me and he did.

" Hey, wait!! "  Uncle called out. I stopped.

" Good morning, uncle. You are up very soon! " I asked.

" I could not sleep... Where are you going like this so early in the morning?  " he asked while his eyes were scrutinizing me.

" Er... I could  not sleep either." I said

" Are you Raj or Ron?"  He asked.

"  Why uncle?  "  I asked getting tensed as the last time when he had asked me that, he had dropped a bomb on me, telling me to stay away from his daughter.

" Tell me! "

" I am R.Raj. "  I said because I was not in a mood to face his grumpy mood at the moment. I was already upset because of what happened.

" Oh, Raj, where were you going?? "  He smiled.

" Nothing uncle, I could not sleep so thought of taking a walk in the beautiful garden, it is one of the best I have to date. " I said.

" Has to be... Megha designed it. "

" Yes, I know. She is the most talented and beautiful lady, I  have ever met. "  I got carried away, talking about Megha Aunty as she loves me a lot and treats me very well.

" Beautiful?? She is my wife, young man.  Are you Ron by any chance?? "   He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Shit!! Why do I forget that all these Friends are still very possessive about their wives...

How can I be interested in his wife? She is old enough to be my mom. I am interested in his daughter.

" No, uncle. Why are you asking that? "  I asked.

" You said she is beautiful, in front of me??"  He glared at me.

" Oh!!  She is like my mom, I respect her as much as I respect my mom and Chachi. "  I said.

"  Right!!  For a second, I thought that you were Ron, he is such a Casanova, and can even flirt with Megha. "  He said.

What the hell?

She is like my mom!! Would be my mother-in-law one day.

"  No, sir!! I beg to differ here, he treats Megha Aunty as a mom as well.  He respects her a lot and thinks of her as his mom only.  And he is not a Casanova as he pretends to be. "  I cleared a few points.

" What nonsense!!! How can you say that? "  He asked.

" I know him as much as I know about myself. He is my other half, Uncle. " I said with a calm smile.

" What do you mean that he pretends to be a Casanova?? Why would he do that? "  He asked.

"  I meant to say that he is not a Casanova... I don't know, why he pretends to be one, but I have an idea that he likes someone and he is very serious about her. "  I said.

" Who is that girl?? "  He asked me immediately.

" I don't know, he is very secretive about it. " I replied.

" In that case, I pity the girl. I don't think any sane father would give the hand of his daughter to him,"  he said.

"But why uncle, if he is not as bad as you think and he is planning to join mom in her business as he knows that mom is taking care of our grandpa's business alone. "  I asked.

"   Well, let's see if he does it...I don't think he can be serious about anyone. let's talk about you, son. What are you planning to do? "  He asked.

" I will join Dad and Chachu. "  I replied as Raj.

"   Great!! Rahul will be very happy when you join him. I wish Ron was also as sincere as you. "  He said.

" But he is as sincere as me, uncle. "  I replied immediately.

" I don't agree with you. Anyway, it was nice talking to you, I was going to see Mahi, she came very late. I am dying to see my princess. "  He said. 

"  Oh, ok!! But she must have come late, must be sleeping at the moment. Don't you think it will disturb her sleep? " I said.

" Probably, you are right. I must go and get ready. You also do that, we have a Pooja in a few hours. " he said and went away to his room. I went back to mine after thanking God that Uncle didn't go to see Mahi.

But I need to tell uncle about my feelings for Mahi.

***********

I went back to my room and saw that Raj was still sleeping. I got ready wearing a kurta and churidar. and woke Raj up so that we were not late for the Pooja. He also got ready wearing another kurta and churidar.

We both went out and joined the others, Shlok, Sujal, and Manik were already there Viren and Shaurya were about to come.

Manik's Dada ji had organized a big havan and arranged for the food to be distributed to the orphanages and old-age homes after the Pooja.

Just then I saw the prettiest girl in the world coming there and she greeted her dada ji and he was very happy to see her. She greeted Manik and he hugged her.  She was looking extremely beautiful in her traditional Gujarati dress.

I could not forget what happened just a few hours back and my face was getting red out of embarrassment and guilt.  Could not look at  Mahi and Manik in their eyes but I could not even take my eyes off her.

I was losing my mind. All of a sudden, she looked at me and I apologized with my eyes again.  She didn't react and greeted all of us collectively. Even that hurt me a lot. I had always been very special to her and now she treated me indifferently.

Her dad asked her to come and sit by him in Pooja. She went to sit beside her parents.

After the havan, Manik went to distribute food and gifts in orphanages and old age homes. I saw Mahi going into her room when I  decided to go and apologize to her again. I wanted to soothe her, tell her but didn't know what to do in this situation.

" Mahi, I am really sorry, it was just a vague dream. I don't remember anything. I am sorry... I was too drunk." I said. 

" That's ok! "  she said and rushed into her room and though I wanted to know if she was alright, she didn't come out till it was time for her to go back.

Mihir and Mahi went back after having lunch. I wish she was going alone, I would have gone with her so that we could talk but Mihir was with her. My eyes kept looking at her till she was there and she looked at me a few times and I could see that she was hurt. I didn't know how to talk to her but then I thought of waiting for her exams to get over I needed to tell her my feelings. I would make her understand that I had to make a career before taking her responsibility. I can't tell her how her dad scolded me. I was smiling thinking how happy she would be when I would finally tell her that I was in love with her too and I dreamt of her having her  in my arms and I was saying all those things to her.

Everyone went inside, but I kept standing there thinking about her, just then someone poked at my shoulder. I turned to look and was surprised to see Mehul uncle.

"  Ji, uncle? "

" I guess you are Ron,"  he asked, I nodded.

" Come with me," he said and he walked towards the pond in their garden. I followed him.

😊😊😊😊😍😍😍😍😳😳😳😁😁😁😁😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Good morning friends

Here is my today's chapter, I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Take care of yourself and have a great day.

Thanks
Chhavi😍❤️😍