Chapter 84

Mahi's POV

I was surprised to see Ron here to help in the preparation of the roka ceremony for Mihir if Gautam uncle agrees to it.  But then maybe Ron came just... to meet me.

He has been ogling me since I came to the living room. I wonder, what was going on in his mind, I am sure he must have said or done it if we were alone. But I was more interested in meeting Ruhan at the moment as he was going to tell me everything. I had to spend some time alone with him as I could not wait for one whole day. Curiosity was killing me... 

They all went away and I was left alone with Ruhan. And he told me why Ron got here... he thought that my dad wanted to fix my marriage with Siddh. And came here to tell him that he was in love with me.

Idiot! How could he even think that my dad would never do that, he loves me a lot.

I was shocked that he dared to do it. Why did he choose to come here to talk to my dad directly? He could have easily told his mom and dad about his feelings if they were so genuine and they would have talked to dad. But maybe he didn't want to do it easily because he didn't want to get settled, as he can't be serious about anyone, just doing simple flirting thinking that I was an easy target as I had feelings for him in the past.

" Anyway, leave him,  I wanted to know what were you referring to when you said that my friend shouldn't be keeping any contact with me. Please tell me in detail. " I said dismissing  thoughts of Ron from my mind

" Do you remember the night of our farewell party at school? " he asked. I looked at him sharply.

" How can you even ask me that? I could not forget it even though I tried my best. " I answered.

" And the party night at your place the night before our farewell? "

" Yes, I remember everything about that fateful night too. Now please stop playing twenty questions and tell me, we have to go to Jindal's mansion. "

" Who do you think could have created that scandal at our school? " Ruhan asked.

" Seriously? I have already told you that only Ron knew about them as I had asked him to get those things from my room. If you really know something, please tell me and stop beating around the bushes. " I was getting impatient and depressed remembering all those things.

" No, Bhai was not the only person who knew about it. I can prove that he is innocent, he didn't know anything that happened at school. "  He said.

"Are you telling me the truth or just taking his side? " I glared at him.

" If I wanted to take his side, I would have taken it that time and confronted him at that time. I didn't tell him anything till last night. "  He said and I was shocked but didn't believe it.

" He didn't know anything about it till last night? Really? " I raised one of my eyebrows.

" I swear over anyone you want me to, he was so shocked to know about it. Believe me, he didn't even go to your room that night. "

"  He told you that and you believed him?? Of course, he is your brother. Then who did all that and how did that person know that I kept all those there? Did the box reach the school on its own and all those things happened on their own? " I asked sarcastically.

" Mahi, stop being sarcastic, I am trying to help you, not taking his side. Try to recall who else knew about that box, who knew that you had been writing them for him and they were in a box on your bed... " he said and I nodded.

" Okay, I told my best friend about it, but so what? Why would she do it?  I told Ron to take the box and he went inside to get it. And later on, when I went back to my room it was not there. " I replied getting angry with Ron all over again as all the bad memories from that night started bothering me again.

" Yes you asked him to go and get it from your room, but he could not reach there... "

" Could not reach there?? Why?? What was the problem between the main door and my room?? " even though I tried not to be sarcastic but could not help it.

" Please don't ask me that. "

" Why? If you want to help me, then why are you hiding?? He is lying to you. "

" No!! He has told me the reason but he doesn't want me to tell you that."

" Ruhan, I don't want to know anything, let it be, let's go to Jindal's mansion. " I said and started going towards the door but he caught my hand.

" Wait!! I will tell you, but don't tell Bhai that I told you," he said, I nodded.

" He could not go to your room because your dad called him and scolded him very badly because he saw the picture of both of you kissing each other. "  He said.

" What? WHAT?? "

" Yes!! And you can imagine how your dad would have reacted after looking at that picture. He even hit Bhai."

" No!! "

" Yes!! He saw that picture and hit Ron? Are you sure? "

" Yes, Mahi! He even threatened him to stay away from you." He said.

Oh, Dad might have been very angry, as he got, when I told them that l loved him. He said he would beat him... did he do that?

But why didn't Dad ask me anything about that picture of us kissing each other?? And I told Dad that I would not talk to him if he hit Ron, dad would not do it.

" Who sent the picture to Dad? "  I asked.

" Any guesses?? Try to recall who was there at the party who could have a problem with you or Bhai?? " he asked.

" Ruhan, my mind is not working right now, after hearing that Dad saw that picture, I am so embarrassed. If he saw it, why did he not confront me about it? Please, don't ask me anything, just tell me what you know. "

" Okay, but you must know one thing I am not taking sides, I have the proof and I have already proved to Mihir that my brother was not at all involved in it. Both Mihir and I  know very well exactly who was involved in it and both of us took revenge and settled the matter shortly after you went to the USA," he said and was shocked to hear that Mihir knew that it was not Ron, then why does he hate him so much.

" Mihir knows everything?? He knows, who did it?? "

" Yes, I gave him the proof and he knows who did it. My brother is not involved. " Ruhan said with confidence.

What was going on?? Dad knows about that picture and Mihir knows who did it, with proof that Ron was not involved. Why does Mihir get hyper every time he sees Ron? Was it because he saw that picture at school?

" Tell me everything. "  I was literally on the verge of crying He took my hand in his and asked me if I was okay. 

" So, apparently your friend had a secret crush on Ron Bhai and Manik Bhai. She wanted a good comfortable life so wanted to get married to a rich guy so anybody from their group was good enough but her first preference was Manik and Ron. She was jealous of you and your family background. She wanted to be as rich as you. So she wanted at least one of them to notice her and be in a relationship with her but both of them, in fact, all 7 of them were not interested in her so she got jealous. "  he said.

What was happening??

🥺🥺🥺🥺🤔🤔🤔🤔🫨🥺🥺🥺🥺🤔🤔🤔🫨🫨🫨🤭😔😔😔😔

Good morning 🌞

Sorry, for being late, there was no internet since morning.

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote comment share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day.

Thanks
Chhavi 😍😍😍