A Pretty Slut

Here's another one of your requests I got. Shoutout to @DontMindMe_12 for this idea.

Just wanted to say, this is also an old request and I am not taking anymore requests

Just wanted to say, this is also an old request and I am not taking anymore requests. So if you comment anything or like that, I won't be able to do it.

---------------

Miguel's POV:

"Oh Miguelll!" Silas dragged my name, almost singing it. That's when I knew he was up to no good. I eyed him suspiciously.

"Catch!" he threw something at me. I almost dropped it, but in the end I managed to catch it. "What is– no. Absolutely not" I said as soon as I saw what I was holding.

"C'mon my love. It's just for 2 hours" he said, pulling me extremely close to him and wrapping his arms around my body.

"Oh yeah? Why don't you try it then?" I challenged, wiggling in his hold. He chuckled. "Coz you're the submissive love" he pecked my lips.

"Silas" I sighed, "I don't want to do this. You know very well I am not a fan of exhibitionism. Please" I tried to convince him. He slowly let go of me.

"Sure?" he asked. I nodded, giving him the best puppy eyes I could muster. "Okay fine!" he huffed. Then suddenly, I was pushed onto the bed with him on top of me.

"But then I get to ruin you tonight baby boy."

--------------

Silas' words rang in my head the entire day. I couldn't even seem to focus on what the expert was teaching us.

Silas kept looking my way and smirking from time to time. There was once when he even winked at me. I was blushing furiously.

"Mig, are you okay?" Zoey asked. "Huh?" I blinked at her confusedly. "You seem zoned out. You good?" Oswin asked, placing a hand on my thigh.

Not this again please.

"Yes, I'm fine" I replied, pushing his hand away. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Silas standing up. He came and stood behind me.

"What are you doing Silas?" Florence, our boss, asked. "Oh, just stretching my legs. Please continue" he replied in the most casual way ever.

I don't know how, but he got away with it. And every time Oswin or Zoey would try to come close to me, Silas would do something or the other to stop them.

"Thank you. I don't know how I would've handled them alone" I said to Sil once the session was over. He smiled in amusement.

"My love," he cupped my cheeks, "You are my boyfriend. I have given you my heart. If there is something you need help with, I will always be there. No need to thank me darling."

Butterflies. Literal butterflies. Only god knows how even after being together for 6 years, this man still manages to give me butterflies.

Then came the night that I was dreading as well as waiting for. Silas didn't wait a second before I was pushed onto the bed and crashed in a hug.