Bound for Punishment 1

Evan's POV:

As per orders, I was kneeling in the playroom, completely dressed for some reason, while my three doms were downstairs doing some shit.

Suddenly, the door opened and in walked the three devils. I gulped, looking down and feeling extremely small under their gazes.

"I will tell you your punishments first. Let me know if you are uncomfortable with any of them" Cas said. I nodded.

"You said you wanted to try sounding. We shall do that" she said. As scary as it sounded, the images of Silas when he had experienced it made me all the more aroused.

"Overstimulation and edging" she added. I gulped. I knew this was coming. I just hope she lets me cum by the end of it.

"Food and Ice play." Damn, we've never done that before. I've seen it in porn videos, but I have never personally experienced it.

"Of course, there's spanking with different tools" she said. I nodded to all the tools she listed. Was she really going to use all of them?

"I'll be using the humbler" she said, making my head snap up. "Please don't" I pleaded. I remember the last time we used it. That shit's pure torture.

"You sure you don't want it? I mean, as long as you stay still, it won't hurt that much" she said. I gulped, contemplating my options.

"Only for a little while?" I asked. "Yes. Only for your spankings" she said. "Only for my spankings with a paddle" I negotiated. Cas narrowed her eyes at me but still nodded.

(Humbler - A physical restraint that clamps around the base of the scrotum and prevents straightening of the legs. Basically, if you move, it pulls your balls along with you, giving a person immense pain.)

"Gags and collars" she said. "Collars?" I asked shocked. Cas had never used collars on any of us. "Not the claiming ones. But the ones used on pets to control them" she said.

"Ok" I replied. "We'll be doing pet play. So no sounds except for purrs and meows. Okay kitten?" she asked. I whined.

"I'll behave like a cat. But I can't keep my sounds in" I said. Silas smirked. "Alright. You can make sounds" he said.

"No catch in it?" I asked, surprised he agreed. "We are punishing you baby. Not torturing you" Cas answered for Silas. I smiled gratefully.

"Lastly, sensory deprivation." Oh shit. That means all the feelings on my body are gonna increase by 10 times.

"All agreed?" Miguel asked, grabbing a pair of scissors. I gulped. "Yes master" I answered, dreading as well as awaiting my punishment.

Mig hummed, walking forward and kneeling in front of me. "I knew you would agree. You are a good kitten after all" he said, caressing my covered dick.

I purred, getting his signal of the punishment starting. "Good kitty. But recently, you have been very bad. So punishment time" he said, bringing the scissors up.

I looked down, watching as snip after snip cut my shirt. There was something increasingly arousing in the act.

Cas had always been one to rip off our clothes when she wanted to fuck. But this slow, sensual way of cutting them off was fucking with my head.

Slowly, very slowly, Mig made his way to the bottom of my shirt. I shivered as the shirt was now cut open and cold air hit my bare chest.

"Up kitty" Mig commanded. I stood up, only now figuring that my legs are already shaking. Instead of cutting, Mig pulled my jeans off.