Birthday Night

~ You guys blew up the comment section with so many kinks in the last chapter. I don't know who to give credit because there were so many comments! 

So thank you to everybody who commented and told me their kinks. I even discovered a few new ones that I didn't know existed before.

Oh and also, please read the author's note at the end. It is very important. This chapter is more than 4100 words, so enjoy!

-------------

Cassandra's POV:

"Stand up Miguel" I said, keeping my voice blank. There was no way I was giving away anything that I had planned for my boys.

Miguel followed, standing up and keeping his head low. I made him wear a collar and then dragged him to the St. Andrews cross by the leash in the collar.

"You are the only one here baby, who has not experienced sounding" I said, making his breath hitch. "Let's finish that today shall we?" I smirked.

Mig gulped, looking behind me at the other two. Evan and Silas immediately looked down again when I turned back.

"Silas, get me a taser" I said. He froze, eyes blinking continuously. He was scared. But did that stop his dick from standing up? No.

"Silas...." I warned when he didn't move. He slowly got up, his legs already shaking. He went to the cabinet and grabbed the taser.

While Silas did that, I tied Miguel to the cross. His blindfold came next. I trailed a finger down his already sweaty chest, smirking at the effect I had on him.

"Evan" I called, breathing on Mig's neck as I spoke. "Put an inflatable gag in your mouth and a vibrating plug in your ass" I ordered.

I could hear Evan shuffling. Miguel's chest was rapidly rising and falling as Silas just stood there uncomfortable shifting on his feet with the taser in hand.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see that Evan had obeyed perfectly. "Good boy" I praised, ruffling his hair.

"On your knees Silas" I commanded, stepping away from Mig. I then dragged Silas to Miguel. Silas gulped when he saw Mig's already leaking cock.

"Every minute it takes you to make him cum, will be one shock from the taser right on this dripping cock of yours" I said. Then I went up to Mig's ear.

"Hold it for 15 minutes. All the minutes early you come, will be the time limit for your sounding. So don't cum in just 5 minutes baby. Because then the sounding will last for 10" I whispered.

Miguel's breathing got heavier as he nodded. I knew taking away his sight would heighten his sense of touch. It doesn't matter who wins. I'm going to enjoy both the cases.

"Start" I commanded. Silas latched his lips around Mig's cock, immediately sucking as hard as he could. Miguel moaned loudly, hips bucking up.

I let Mig's noises fill the room as I turned to a lust filled Evan. His eyes were stuck where Silas' lips connected to Miguel's cock.

"Evan" I called softly, forwarding my to him. He took it, eyeing me hungrily. "You're still dressed" he said, as if he just noticed.

Even though in his mouth, the gag wasn't inflated. Neither was the buttplug vibrating. So I could understand what he said.

"I'm dressed because I'm superior and your mistress. You have a problem with that?" I said, faking anger. That made him cower back in fear as he shook his head.

A loud wince echoed in the room, making me turn back to Mig. "N-No teeth Silas...." Mig breathed. I walked up to Silas, pulling his head back.

"Don't you dare to that again. Fucking ungrateful slut!" I slapped him (in a spicy way of course). Silas nodded, eyes filling with water.