Steamy Sunday 1

Evan's POV:

Thankfully, I was given one night to comprehend everything. But today is a Saturday. And those three plan to make up for 2 weeks in one day.

I don't know what the fuck those three are planning. But what I do know, is that I'm suppose to clean myself and be ready in two hours.

What do they mean be ready?

I started off with the cleaning, and then took a shower like normal. Dang, that took an hour. Once I was done, I stepped out of the bathroom and saw what they meant.

Oh.

It's a maid outfit. A fucking maid outfit that is too small for me! I turned around, looking at my exposed ass in the mirror.

Damn. I'm sexy.

Even though the outfit did nothing to hide my ass, it somehow covered my cock. Some sort of privacy I guess.

Next was a buttplug, which I was sure would vibrate. Cassandra doesn't even own a normal one. Only the vibrating ones.

I put on the stockings and the cat ears before taking a deep breath. Today's gonna be one special day.

I stepped downstairs, immediately greeted by a sexy as fuck scene. A very clothed Cas, was bouncing a very naked Miguel's cock.

"Hey baby" I jumped at the smack I received. I turned around, looking at Silas. He was wearing all black, looking all dominant and scary.

"H-Hi" I stuttered. If I'm stuttering now, I'm gonna be screaming by the end of today. "Enjoying the show?" he asked with a smirk.

I blushed, looking away. "Could be you next" he whispered in my ear, before licking my ear lobe and walking away.

Oh god. I'm already getting aroused.

I looked back to see that Cas had finished, but Mig hadn't. She pulled him out, and that's when I noticed the cock ring. Poor guy.

"Hey maid, come here" Cas called. I gulped, quietly walking to them. She grabbed my hand, pulling me down to her.

"My baby's a little desperate. Think you can help?" she asked smugly. "Y-Yes mistress" I nodded slightly.

She got off Mig's lap, ordering me to go ahead. I kneeled in front of him, and looked at me with a smirk.

"You'll swallow right?" he asked. I nodded. Miguel 'tsked'. "Words darling" he said. "Y-Yes sir" I replied.

Cas fisted my hair, immediately pushing me down on Mig. He groaned, throwing his head back.

"Master. Call him master" she said, pulling me back up. I gasped for air, not being ready for such an intense act.

"S-Sorry" I said. "Mistress, can I please remove the ring?" Mig asked, eyes pleading. "Sure baby" Cas said, placing my hands on his cock.

"Do it" she said. I licked my lips, slowly slipping off the ring. Miguel was breathing hard, looking at me intently.

"I'm gonna go now. If he doesn't cum before I return, you'll be punished" she said, lightly tugging at my hair.

"Oh and one more thing," she said while walking away, "do not cum." And with that, I felt the plug start vibrating. Fuck!

Mig grabbed my hair, pushing me down on his cock. "Take it deep down your throat you slut" he groaned, pushing his hips up.

Immediate tears formed in my eyes from how deep Miguel was hitting. I could feel the lump in my throat.