Shattered Heart

Miguel's POV:

"Cas pleaseee! Even you can join if you want!" Evan whined, following Cas around like her tail. Cassandra stopped, turning around and giving him a stern look.

"You have been following me since morning. Stop it. I gave you an answer, and that's it!" she said, her voice a command to stop.

Evan huffed, coming and sitting beside me and Silas. "Told you it wouldn't work" I whispered to him. Evan narrowed his eyes at me.

"Yeah well, congrats to you two too. Yours is also cancelled!" he said. My eyes widened. "Ours?" me and Sil asked in unison.

Evan threw three tickets in front of us. They had our names; me, Silas and Evan. I picked the ticket up, looking at it in disbelief.

"It's impossible to get these. How'd you get them?" Silas asked him before I could. Evan smirked.

"My dad's a friend of the owner of the club. Every time there is an event as such, my family gets free 5 VIP tickets" he said.

"FIVE?!" I asked in shock. You are considered lucky even if you get one, and Evan gets 5 for free?

"Yeah. But now we can't go" he said, looking at Cas who was on a phone call. Me and Sil looked at each other, sudden determination in our eyes.

"And Cas can come too?" I asked. Evan nodded. "Yeah. I've still got 2 tickets remember?" he replied. It's final then. We need to convince Cas.

-----------------

Silas' POV:

Somehow, we managed to get Cassandra to agree. Even though she said she won't be coming, she agreed on the terms that we'd be back by max 1 a.m. and clean the entire house for a week.

"I can't even explain how excited I am!" Evan said. Mig was driving and I was in the passenger seat. Evan was in the back, jumping in excitement.

"Chill baby! We haven't even reached yet" Mig chuckled. "I know! But Jamie Hans is going to be there! Just imagine!" Evan squealed again.

Jamie Hans, just so happens to be Evan's celebrity crush. I think I now know exactly why Evan wanted to go so eagerly tonight.

We soon reached the club, entering through the VIP line because of our passes. "I sometimes love how rich your family is" Mig said, looking around.

The club was decorated beautifully. Light music was already playing and colors changed at a slow speed from red to blue to pink to purple and so on.

There were 10 minutes for the event to start, so we each decided to have a drink. "Don't get too drunk" I said. The other two rolled their eyes at me, making me smirk.

We're definitely getting drunk as hell.

One and a half glass later, the event finally started. Evan squirmed in excitement, just waiting for Jamie to show up.

I must say, Evan's got a really good taste. The man looks nothing less than a delicious meal; especially in a suit.

No! What am I thinking?! Stupid alcohol!

"I'm gonna go get his autograph" Evan said, rushing through the crowd to go get in the front line before we could even get the chance to object.

Half an later, and a smiling Evan returned. "I got it!" he squealed, jumping as he showed us the back of his phone.

"Damn. You ruined your phone cover for it?" Mig asked. Evan shrugged. "I'll buy a new one and frame this old one" he said.

My hand automatically went up to grab another drink as I finished my third one. So did Mig's. Evan picked up his second drink.