Birthday 2

Miguel's POV:

Well, for starters, Cas didn't do anything with us. She told us to have breakfast first and only then we would start.

So here we are, eating in silence as all of us are deep in thoughts of what's to come. The buttplug was still in me, making me quite aroused.

"Miguel" Cas called. "Yeah?" I snapped my head up at her. She was smirking. "Eat me out baby" she said, spreading her legs for me.

I slowly slipped down to my knees, positioning my mouth right in front of her pussy. But when I went to pull her pants down, she stopped me.

"Over the cloth my love" she said. Damn.....this just became torturous. Her wetness has seeped through her panties and into her pants.

Her pussy is so close, yet so far. I don't know how I'm going to get through this now. But I need to give it a shot.

I leaned forward, licking her over the cloth once. It felt so weird. The cotton was so rough on my tongue that it almost reminded me of a cock.

"Hurry up!" Cas demanded, holding my head in place with her thighs. I followed her orders, leaning forward and licking her continuously.

Eventually, her pants were stained by my saliva as well as her juices. But it was no surprise that she wasn't close to cumming.

Cassandra suddenly stood up, catching me by surprise. She leaned down, pecking my forehead. "Good boy" she said, smirking as she looked up.

I followed her gaze, finding Silas and Evan completely flustered. Silas had a death grip on his spoon, while Evan was sweating hard. Only then did I notice that the two were uncomfortably shifting.

Oh.....

"Mistress please" Evan whimpered, slightly shuddering. Silas closed his eyes, taking long, shaky breaths. Finally, Cas pressed the stop button and the two relaxed.

This eat me out session was only to torture the other two.

With that, Cas walked away. I stood up, handing a glass of water to the still highly aroused men. I couldn't help but smirk when I looked at Evan.

Flushed, shaking, desperate. As he should be.

But as my eyes met Silas', I had to look away. The lust in them was enough to turn me into a hot mess right here, right now.

"Maybe the vibrating buttplugs were not that good of an idea" I mumbled, picking up the dirty dishes.

---------------

Silas' POV:

That morning session still had me aroused. The way Mig lapped at Cas' covered pussy made me hard as fuck. His tongue going over that beautiful cunt of her was a sight to see.

"Silas?" Cassandra called. I turned around, looking at her standing there with a whip. "Yes mistress?" I asked, standing up.

"I'm gonna whip you" she said. "May I know why mistress?" I asked. She walked forward and grabbed my jaw.

"Because I feel like it baby" she whispered darkly, her eyes promising pleasurable pain. "Okay mistress" I said, resisting the urge to smirk.

Within seconds, I was over Cassandra's lap and my pants were pulled down. "Oh and one more thing....no cumming" she said.

Fuck.

She slowly trailed the whip on my ass, building anticipation. "I want to do bad things with you" she said, running her finger nails on my lower back.