Mine (Temperature Play)

Miguel's POV:

Sometimes, I really hate my job. It's my dream job, but it can become hectic sometimes. Especially at the end of the month.

Finance is not something one can mess around with. Even a single zero can ruin all your efforts. I have developed a severe headache by now. I just wanna go home.

"Mig?" Kylie, my co worker called. We work together in the same cabin with 2 more people. In this office, 4 people work in the same cabin.

"Yeah?" I answered. "You look a little off. You okay?" she asked. "I'm fine. Just a headache. Thanks for asking though" I replied.

Kylie got up from her seat and walked over to me. "Do you want a head massage?" she asked. "Umm, I don't wanna bother you" I said.

She laughed it off and started giving me a head massage. "That feels so good" I said. "Thanks" she replied. I felt like I was gonna fall asleep.

I don't know how long passed, but I actually fell asleep. When I woke up though, I was in the car with Silas driving it.

"How'd I reach here?" I asked him. "You fell asleep in Kylie's lap" he said coldly. "Lap?" I asked in shock. Silas sighed.

"I've told you so many times Mig. She just wants to get in your pants" he said. "But it was just a head massage! And she was standing!" I reasoned.

"Look, I don't know what happened, but when I found you, you were in her lap with your shirt's buttons opened and her hand on your upper thigh" he said.

I gulped. "I don't know how that happened. I'm not such a deep sleeper" I said. "Did you eat or drink something she gave you?" Sil asked.

"Yeah. She gave all of us a homemade juice" I replied. "Well, your was probably drugged" he said. "But what about the others? They didn't stop her?" I asked in shock.

"Kylie wants to fuck you. Zoey is the literal office slut. And Oswin's eyes are always filled with lust" he said. "Oswin's not into men" I said.

"Oh please! He stares at boys more than girls. He's always flirting with you, which I don't know how you haven't caught onto. And, my sixth sense tells me he's gay."

"Damn. I'm stuck with people who wanna fuck me" I said, mostly to myself. "Cas doesn't know. Don't let her" Sil said. Yup. I need to keep this away from her.

-----------

"Hey guys!" Evan said, laying on the couch and waving at us. "No shoes on the couch Evan" Silas said, walking towards the kitchen.

"Oh yeah. I'm fine too. I had a great day today. Thanks for asking!" Evan sarcastically said. I rolled my eyes at that and went to the kitchen to drink water too.

"Can you both help me?" Evan asked, leaning on the door frame. Me and Sil looked at each other skeptically. "With what?" I asked.

Evan looked down at his crotch. A smirk formed on my face. It's been 2 weeks since Cas put him in chastity.

"Please?" he gave us puppy dog eyes. "No can do baby" Silas said, patting him on the back and walking away to change. I did the same.

As always, Cassandra came home at around 6 pm, which is two hours after me and Silas come home.

Evan jumped into her arms, giggling when she attacked his face with kisses. The man's 23, yet he acts like 13.

Next was our turn. Cas went first to Silas and then me. "I missed you" she said, kissing me hard. But then, she suddenly pulled away.

"Why do you smell like ladies perfume?" she asked. I stiffened. My eyes went to Silas' for help. He looked just as surprised and shocked as me.

"Answer me" Cassandra's voice went deep, making me gulp. "I-I was just working with a c-couple of ladies today" I replied.