Aftercare (Miguel)

Evan's POV:

"Sil, can you pass me the bottle?" I called, wiping my hands after just washing the dishes. "Sure" he said, throwing the bottle of water to me.

"SILAS! EVAN!" Cas shouted from upstairs. We both looked at each other, a smile on our faces. Her scene with Mig is probably over by now.

"Coming!" Silas shouted back. We rushed upstairs, finding the couple happily taking a bath together. "Yeah?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Sit with us" Cas smiled, running her hand through Miguel's hair who looked like he was about to suck on her boobs.

"Sure" Sil said before we both jumped in with them. Miguel gave us a big smile, sitting up straight. "Hello!" he squeaked, waving his hand at us.

"How you feeling?" I asked. "Soooo gooood" he dragged the words, falling back on Cas as he sighed contently.

"Oh by the way, did you know that men fall in love faster than women? I think it's because women take time to trust people. But then again, it's understandable. I mean, how many men look at women in a way that say that they don't want to fuck them? Yeah....very few. So I guess the trust issue type of thing is correct. But then again......"

Yup. That's how this goes every time. Sub space Miguel is very talkative and chatty. He just needs someone to speak to.

"Okay, okay baby. Now I think you need to give some rest to that mouth of yours too" Cas said, pulling Mig into her.

"Oh, did you know that a mouth has the same tissues as a vagina? Like the inside of your cheeks and the inside of your vagina has the same tissues. That's why men like blowjobs that much. Although I don't know if men's mouths also have it since men do not have vaginas...."

That was probably something I didn't need to know. But shutting up Miguel in sub space is something I cannot do. So he continues.

After 15 minutes of listening to my boyfriend say stupid things, we finally got out of the bathtub.

"Evannn!" he whined as I was putting my clothes back on. "Yeah?" I asked. Mig grinned. "Do you want to listen to my favorite songs?" he asked.

"Sure baby" I said, placing myself beside him on the bed. And thus started the singing competition between me and him in which we determined who could sing the loudest.

"SHUT UP! Your voices are worse than a crying baby when you scream like that" Silas scolded. I rolled my eyes at him.

Miguel though – still being in sub space – actually turned into a baby. A pout formed on his lips, bottom lip quivering.

"You don't like my voice?" he questioned, looking at Silas. Sil froze; the heartbroken look of Miguel probably making him feel guilty.

"No baby. I'm just saying you shouldn't scream so much because it can hurt your throat" Silas replied softly, climbing on the bed beside us and pulling Mig in his lap.

"So you are okay if I sing softly?" Miguel asked, his eyes watery. "Of course my love" Silas said. Miguel laid his head on Sil's chest and started softly singing the song we left halfway.

My gaze shifted to Cassandra, who was sitting on a chair with a laptop on her lap, facing the bed. But her eyes were only stuck on Silas and Miguel.

"Cas?" I called, pulling the bedsheets up. She took the sign, climbing in the bed beside us and pecking my cheeks.

"Oh Cas! Can I tell you about this new movie that just came out? It's really bad I've heard. People are disliking it so much. It's name is...."

And thus continued the unending things about which Mig could talk. Honestly, it's sort of annoying. But the face Mig has after he's out of sub space and realizes how stupid he's been is worth it.