Fisting in the Shower

Evan's POV:

When I got back home, I was surprised to see Cas, Silas and Miguel already there waiting for me.

"Um, hi?" I greeted, a little confused. "Hi baby boy!" Cassandra said, jumping into my arms.

"We've got a surprise for you" she whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "W-What is it mistress?" I asked, already going into sub mode.

"Come" Cas said, dragging me with her to the playroom. My eyes widened when I saw all the toys that were lined up there.

"M-Mistress, what is it that you have p-planned?" I asked, a little scared and a little excited together.

"Undress yourself and sit on the bed sweetheart. We'll show you" Silas' dark voice sounded in my ear. I gulped, following his orders.

Once I was seated, Miguel came and kneeled in front of me. "When was the last time you came?" he asked, hungrily eyeing my semi-hard dick.

"T-Three weeks ago" I said. I didn't get to cum yesterday because Cas accidently bit me. But it's fine. It happens.

Mig nodded, gently taking me in his hand and stroking me. "M-Master" I moaned, throwing my head back when he licked my head.

Silas and Miguel like it when I call them Master during play. I don't like it so I don't do it often. They don't force me either.

But today, I am really desperate to cum. So I would do anything to please them. I just need to cum.

"Oh-h my– fuck!" I groaned out when Mig immediately deep throated me. How is he so fucking good?

In instants, I was a moaning mess beneath him. Silas walked forward, already dressed down till his boxers. He pulled me into a soft gentle kiss.

Miguel was roughly sucking me off, while Silas was being gentler than ever. The two different feelings made me lose my head.

I moaned into Silas' mouth, already losing my breath. I felt hands on my shoulder before a third pair of lips attacked my neck. Cas.

I shuddered, too overwhelmed by all the attention. Cas turned my head around, making me pull away from Silas.

"You're so hot baby. So hot while moaning like that" she said, sucking on my Adam's apple.

"I-I'm close" I cried, bucking my hips into Miguel's mouth. "PLEASE! Please let me cum!" I begged. I would break down if they said no.

"Go ahead baby. Fill up his mouth with everything you have. Let him enjoy your taste" Cas said, lightly running her nails over my nipples.

Silas brought his hand down, lightly flicking my other nipple, and that was it. I let go. My orgasm rushed through me in huge waves.

A loud moan of pleasure left my lips, all my energy gone. I fell on the bed, panting, as I released after 3 whole weeks.

Miguel stood up, wiping the drool off his face. "Delicious as always" he said, winking at me. I smiled tiredly.

"Come on, let me give you a shower" Cassandra said, helping me sit up. "B-But you three didn't cum" I said, looking between them.

"It's okay darling. Just watching you was pleasure enough" Silas smiled. I looked down at the bulge in his boxers.

"Sure?" I asked. "Sure" he nodded. Cas and I headed to the shower, where she decided to go at it again.

"Oh mistress~" I moaned when she took me deep down her throat. My legs felt like jello. Cas slowly rubbed my thighs, helping me to ease the muscles.

She bobbed her head up and down at a rhythmic speed, her finger playing with my balls. I was so close, before she pulled away.