Sounding

Silas' POV:

Finally, after three weeks of privacy invasion, our parents have left today. I'm not saying I don't love them, but there's a limit to everything.

I would love if they visited again, there is no doubt in that. But there is a time limit. I know many people won't agree with me, but I don't mind it.

Everybody has their own preferences. If you are someone who would love to keep your parents with you, go ahead. But it's not something I can do.

"Silas" Cas called, in a sickly sweet tone. I turned around, already raising my brow in confusion. "Yes?"

"Can you take a holiday tomorrow?" Cas asked. "Why?" I asked, skeptical. She walked up to me, swaying her hips gracefully.

"I'm truly very horny for you baby."

---------------

So yeah, I ended up staying home. For some reason, Cas has been insisting that I only relax today as she has something big planned tonight.

I've been in this bed for over 3 hours doing absolutely nothing. And now I'm getting bored. Suddenly, the door bell rang.

I heard voices from down below and checked my watch. It's probably Evan. Just as I thought that, Evan burst into my room.

"So, what'd she do?" he asked, jumping on my bed. "Nothing. She said it's something big tonight, so I should rest now" I replied.

Thankfully, Evan decided to be a good company for me so I wouldn't get bored tonight. Soon, even Miguel was home. Cas insisted we have dinner very early today.

I am so confused.

Finally, at 7 pm, Cassandra guided me to the playroom. "Present Silas" she commanded. I did without hesitation.

Evan and Miguel are not a part of the play today. So they are just there at the side, watching me. I knelt in the middle of the room, waiting for my next command.

"What's your safe word baby?" Cas asked, running a soothing hand through my hair. "Snow mistress" I replied.

The fact that she asked for my safe word already tells me that tonight is going to be exceptionally intense.

Cas crouched down beside me, grabbing my chin and making me look at her hands. She had a weird rod in her hands.

"Do you know what sounding is?" she questioned. I stiffened. "Y-Yes mistress" I replied, feeling my hands getting sweatier.

Cas hummed, playing with the rod in her hand. "Ever done it?" she asked. "No mistress" I replied, feeling myself get aroused.

"Want to try it?" she asked smirking, her gaze landing on my semi hard erection. I gulped, "Not sure mistress."

She stood up, towering over me. I immediately bowed my head again. "Say your safe word if needed. Understood?" she asked. "Yes mistress."

"Now get on the bed" I scrambled on the bed, my eyes landing on the already secured cuffs. I laid in position so she could tie me up.

"So pretty" Cas whispered, kissing along my leg and making me squirm as she tied it. She repeated it with the other leg, adding a hickey on my inner thigh this time.

She came up, connecting our lips. I moaned at the taste. She had my favorite lipstick on, which tasted like cherries.

Her hand trailed over my bare chest, flicking my nipple once in a while. She trailed her mouth from my jaw to my ear.

"I love you sweetheart" she whispered, before going up to my wrist to tie it. "I love you too mistress" I gave her a wink, making her laugh.

Once I was tied up in an 'X' position, Cas got off the bed. When she came back, she had a blindfold in her hands and a butt plug.